Virus source

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
3"" to 1.5" or 2" what a shitty installation.
Now that Russ has so eloquently put the Jackson household in the news, I feel that an explanation might be in order..........The 2 inch pvc that runs into the 4 inch is actually the drain from the sinks in the vanity.

Due to the fact that my company is one that is hospital operating room based, and the fact the elective surgeries are being delayed, I have essentially been unemployed since the shutdown. Most of my work involves open heart surgeries.... Since this particular speciality involves pumps, valves and piping, my wife thinks that I should keep my skills honed by taking these same principles and apply them to the bathrooms.

It should also be noted that I have an extensive background in orthopedic surgery. Since the skeletal system provides structure and support for our bodies......... repair of broken sub flooring and providing additional bracing in our home, would also keep my skills at a very high level.

I also have skills in most surgical modalities to include plastic surgeries. Breast enhancement is another speciality that I have had experience in. I have assisted in many breast surgeries that have resulted in many happy women and husbands...... Typically, breast enhancement involves giving the breast a new look and sometimes creates a look that existed many years before......................With that in mind, the replacement of hardware, tile, paint, and other up-lifting accessories, can provide that same fresh new look of several years ago to a bathroom.

So Karin, in her very practical way of thinking, has encouraged me to use these skills, that I have worked so hard to maintain, and apply them to our home..... In this manner, when I resume the use of my skills in the O.R.; there will be no perceivable drop off in performance........after I get the caulk, paint, grout and other material from under my fingernails..........

wristpin

Well Known Member
Now that Russ has so eloquently put the Jackson household in the news, I feel that an explanation might be in order..........The 2 inch pvc that runs into the 4 inch is actually the drain from the sinks in the vanity.

Due to the fact that my company is one that is hospital operating room based, and the fact the elective surgeries are being delayed, I have essentially been unemployed since the shutdown. Most of my work involves open heart surgeries.... Since this particular speciality involves pumps, valves and piping, my wife thinks that I should keep my skills honed by taking these same principles and apply them to the bathrooms.

It should also be noted that I have an extensive background in orthopedic surgery. Since the skeletal system provides structure and support for our bodies......... repair of broken sub flooring and providing additional bracing in our home, would also keep my skills at a very high level.

I also have skills in most surgical modalities to include plastic surgeries. Breast enhancement is another speciality that I have had experience in. I have assisted in many breast surgeries that have resulted in many happy women and husbands...... Typically, breast enhancement involves giving the breast a new look and sometimes creates a look that existed many years before......................With that in mind, the replacement of hardware, tile, paint, and other up-lifting accessories, can provide that same fresh new look of several years ago to a bathroom.

So Karin, in her very practical way of thinking, has encouraged me to use these skills, that I have worked so hard to maintain, and apply them to our home..... In this manner, when I resume the use of my skills in the O.R.; there will be no perceivable drop off in performance........after I get the caulk, paint, grout and other material from under my fingernails..........
You studiously avoided mentioning your experiance with the lower gastrointestinal tract :pop

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Dennis....you know I love you like a brother I never had.....and I've heard all these stories about the operating room...but just started thinkin' about some of them and was wondering if you could post some of the before and after pictures of the breast enhancements so we can admire some of your works? We've seen the New York Shaker but would like to see your handy work in the operating room!!!!!!!