Visit At Showcars

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I just got home from a looonnnngggg driving trip from Phoenix to Traverse City, Mi and back. Went to the annual coast Guard Aviation Association reunion so as to imbibe the nectar with some old buds.
Anyway…….on the way back I stopped at New Ulm, Mn to pick up a few parts and check out the operation. Since it was near closing time, Bruce had already checked out but Brad was there and gave me the grand tour. I got a look at the 63 two door wagon project nearing completion and believe me, that thing will blow you away. I didn't get pics so you'll have to wait until it is done and offically presented to see it. Those guys have an impressive shop with lots of things going. I was surprised at how many things were made in house. I tried dropping Phil's name and it worked about the same as it did at Floyd's place a few years back…..I thought I was going to be asked to leave. Phil you would love Brad's black 63's both hardtop and convertible. Very nice cars.
I only came home with a set of guide plates but hey, I saved the shipping.
So I just wanted to drop a plug for the guys at Showcars. They have always been great over the phone and now i can say they were in person as well.

WINTERTEXAN

Well Known Member
Cecil,
Sorry I missed you when you visited. We like to meet our customers in person.
We really appreciate the kind words. We certainly like our jobs.
When any of you plan to visit, give us a call, we will try to have the person you wish to meet available.
Brruce

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecil,
Sorry I missed you when you visited. We like to meet our customers in person.
We really appreciate the kind words. We certainly like our jobs.
When any of you plan to visit, give us a call, we will try to have the person you wish to meet available.
Brruce
Bruce,
I need to order more parts so you'll be hearing from me.