W Head's 59

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
got the front clip on having hell with the hood, need new hinges!!!

Attachments

• IM000384 (WinCE).JPG
    IM000384 (WinCE).JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IM000385 (WinCE).JPG
    IM000385 (WinCE).JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 1

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Well finally got everything lined up and brought the car home today. Now the work really begins. Thanks Roger for the trailer and help.

W Head

Attachments

• IM000398 (WinCE).JPG
    IM000398 (WinCE).JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IM000399 (WinCE).JPG
    IM000399 (WinCE).JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 1

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looks great Wayne...:clap If you edit your post go to more options you can click the full size image setting and it will put the pics right into you post.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Had the pleasure of seeing this car in person Wed...............BEAUTIFUL paint job!!!!:clap:clap:clap Willis is doing a great job!!! Needs to slow down on the car for a while.....regroup............. and buy an air conditioner for his garage!!!! Had a nice visit and enjoyed seeing his progress!!!! High School Reunion................here we come!!!!

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
What

Phil you were within 60 miles of my house and you did not come over ( raiding ) to see me

I am upset :( on you

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Had the pleasure of seeing this car in person Wed...............BEAUTIFUL paint job!!!!:clap:clap:clap Willis is doing a great job!!! Needs to slow down on the car for a while.....regroup............. and buy an air conditioner for his garage!!!! Had a nice visit and enjoyed seeing his progress!!!! High School Reunion................here we come!!!!

Thanks for stoping by Gomer, :danceenjoyed meeting your grandson (good looking young man-didnot get his looks from you:crazy). I could aford to A/C my shop if you would stop saling me 59 parts. :bangBut then I would never finish my 59!:love

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
What

Phil you were within 60 miles of my house and you did not come over ( raiding ) to see me

I am upset :( on you

Roger, Remember, you no longer own a 348-409, you know how Phil is!:brow

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s