Wanted PML 10651 Valve Covers, cast finish

hrlykngt

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a pair of the PML 10651 Cast Finned Valve Covers with the Chevy Script that they might sell? Send me a message. Thanks, Harley

Attachments

• 409 vc.jpg
    409 vc.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Dennis, Phalen409, had a set, I'm not sure if he still has them though. Try sending him a pm.
I think he sold them……I remember seeing a conversation that the fellow who wanted them lived in Canada

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
According to the site is showing for sale at $499.00 plus shipping He might make a deal on them. Don't hurt to try!!!

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
When you look them up on the Internet it shows $459 through
Classic industries.

pml 409 valve covers

That is what I entered into google…..20% = $115 off 574

Last edited:

hrlykngt

Well Known Member
The Classic Industry ad was false advertisement, I called them to order after trying to get that discount a few days ago and they said that was on certain items only. They only discounted these covers $28 but then they wanted $70 for shipping. The ones at Lyons I also saw but again, after adding shipping back up over $600. Hoping to find a better deal on these, they were selling for $300 a pair a couple of years ago, would think someone has a set they arent using that would sell for a good price. I have missed a couple of sets recently that sold for $400 so I know their out there. will check with Dennis, Thanks

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
This is embarrassing to say because I still don’t have my car together but I think I bought my valve covers from PML better than 10 years ago and I paid $425…….And at that time I think they cost more than the cast because they were the polished