Watch where you park

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Robert

No, I don't have anything that big. That's probably a 100 ton truck. The biggest I have are 40 ton 6wd Atriculated trucks.

I don't imagine the operator if that truck even felt a bump when he flattened that truck and gal. She probably pulled up behind him and he didn't even know she was around. No second chance there. The poor guy has to live with that the rest of his life.

The sad part of this is that the company will be fined heavily because an employee didn't follow safety rules they were taught. Someone goes out and murders someone and gets 3-4 years.

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Robert

No, I don't have anything that big. That's probably a 100 ton truck. The biggest I have are 40 ton 6wd Atriculated trucks.

I don't imagine the operator if that truck even felt a bump when he flattened that truck and gal. She probably pulled up behind him and he didn't even know she was around. No second chance there. The poor guy has to live with that the rest of his life.

The sad part of this is that the company will be fined heavily because an employee didn't follow safety rules they were taught. Someone goes out and murders someone and gets 3-4 years.

So it wasn’t just a parked vehicle...??....... there was a gal in the truck.......??