We need the wall

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
a48fa272dd5416e67d57194ebc7c3c65ac42aae6f88ac3802c2e408a571bbf1a.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey Skip maybe if you splatter Pukelousy's brains with your weapon of choice there maybe you could make a very small (minute) batch of Headcheese out of it.:pan

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Watched something very disturbing, on YouTube, yesterday.:doh I have no ill feelings, towards Any Hispanic person, before or after watching this video. But, I do dislike this Asshole, in the video. This clown was taking pictures, in the Post Office in Alamo City, Texas. He was asked to stop, and wouldn't, and they called the cops on him.:appl When they arrived, and started asking him questions, he called them M***er F**kers and told them, he didn't have to answer any of their questions.:dunnoThey asked to see ID, and he told them, he didn't have to, because he wasn't breaking the law. The Police persisted, but he continued to swear and Mock them.:bang The longer I watched, the madder I got. Eventually a few more Police cars came, and surrounded him. He kept saying, " don't you F-en touch me, you M F-ers "At this time, I was hoping they were gonna ponce on him.:clap It didn't happen.:dunno The one cop, stated, his was calling his Supervisor, to get to the bottom of this problem. When his Boss came, they all convened together, and the final determination was, they could not arrest this clown, because he wasn't doing anything wrong.:dunno2 WTF. Are you kidding me? Finally, the only thing they got him for, was trespassing. He decided to leave.:clap While he was leaving, he was still taunting them and cussing.:confused Never did show this Asshole, only his Tattooed arms. Later on, I noticed this Creep has a website, showing other people, how to be disrespectful and berate law officers. What the hell happened, to the Patriot Act? Remember after 911, anyone suspicious, caught taking pictures, was arrested immediately.