Welcome to the new "What is it?" forum

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just a new forum I thought we'd try out. This area can be used to ask for help in identifying car parts, tools or just about anything. (well, G rated items only please!) :D
Another brilliant idea from our fearless leader. This should be very usefull.
Way to go Bob.:clap
I guess that's why you get the big bucks.:roll

bobs409

Administrator
I guess that's why you get the big bucks.:roll

I do? They must be going to another address because I'm eating peanut butter & jelly sandwiches here. :D

Thanks for the kind words on my idea. I have a feeling that I'm going to be the one who uses this the most! I find all kinds of oddities in the junkyards. :brow

Bubpster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, here goes! I had a '62 BelAir Sports Coupe in 1969 here in Bakersfield, CA. Didn't even know what I had at the time. Just a Chevy 2 dr. hard top. The long gone because of college days etc. Well, the hub caps are what I was wondering about. I have since purchased another '62 BelAir Sports Coupe to restore. I found one of these hubcaps. They sold in So. California in the late 50's and 60's. Anyone see these or know anything about them. I will try to attach a photo. Thanks

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well, here goes! I had a '62 BelAir Sports Coupe in 1969 here in Bakersfield, CA. Didn't even know what I had at the time. Just a Chevy 2 dr. hard top. The long gone because of college days etc. Well, the hub caps are what I was wondering about. I have since purchased another '62 BelAir Sports Coupe to restore. I found one of these hubcaps. They sold in So. California in the late 50's and 60's. Anyone see these or know anything about them. I will try to attach a photo. Thanks

57 Plymouth?:dunno

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had a second thought about these hubcaps.Should be 1960 Ford,full size car.I believe the hubcaps are dog dish though. John

B. Burwell

I'm not sure who to contact about a part shown in the listing, but if someone can call me reguarding
the shift lens indicator with the part # of 2587551-1, please give me a call. ph 814-329-1760. My name
is Bill. Thank you!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bill.............welcome aboard!!!! You might get a better response if you could describe then lens you need or application. The number you listed isn't a GM part number that I can find in any of my parts books.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Guess I should’ve looked at the posting date .......thanks for straightening me out Phil.........Or should I say troll