Welcome!

bobs409

Administrator
Welcome to the new and improved message board here at the all new 348-409.com! Be sure to register and then come join our many 1958-65 Chevrolet and 348/409 owners.

Go to the home page at: www.348-409.com to access all the informative links and other areas of this site.

Now that you found us, I hope you'll bookmark us and become a regular visitor!

Bob-administrator

I

IgnitionMan

Bob, thanks for the efforts and hassles you have gone through in getting this new board up and running.

Giant industrial sized applause!!!

Thanks again.

Loafer409

Supporting Member 1
Can't seem to find earlier post, hope this is not a sign of things to come. Good to see folks moving this way....09:confused:

bobs409

Administrator
Originally posted by Loafer409
Can't seem to find earlier post, hope this is not a sign of things to come. Good to see folks moving this way....09:confused:

Loafer,

That was my fault. You were the first here and I was still putting the forums on when you posted. I accidentally deleted your post when I was moving things around. :eek:

Some guys can't wait until the paint is even dry! LOL

bluescreamer

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Welcome

Bob
Back again for the second time.
Your head must be spining, trying to get this site up and running.
You are certainly dedicated.
Allen

mpris

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I am registered again. Lets hope everything goes smooth now that we are rolling. Thanks for the supreme effort Bob. If you need any help from me on the new board, just email me.

Poocho

CarlK60

Supporting Member 1
way to go bob

Hey Bob, I made it ok, You are doing a FANTASTIC job with this site!!! I commend you. :) Keep up the good work.

Later, CK :D

Wrencher

Very nice!

Excellent job, Bob! This is the kind of quality I'm used to on the Corvette Forum, but this is even better. Job well done.:cheers

Hans

1958 impala

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
THANKS BOB,
LOVE THE SIGHT MAKES IT FUN TO LOG ON,I KNOW IT IS A LOT OF WORK BUT IS SURELY APPRECIATED.:p

Walt_S

Yo Bob,

The new site looks great, congratulations.

Went to the pick and pay junkyard last week and I remembered your experiences with the bees and then the snake. Put a smile on my face.

bobs409

Administrator
Hello Walt! Good to hear from you again. Sorry for the late reply but im having some technical difficulties lately and don't get much computer time anymore.

Hope the holidays treated you well...

Bob

ww19581965

Well Known Member
Introduction From New Member

Hello felllow Web site Members..This is User Name : ww19581965 and I am a new user to this site and -please bear with me on my Computer Skills , not much of a computer user, sorry.
But very interested in these Topics and would like to Join in on converations.
I have tried to post earlier today, but had many problems doing so and am very sorry for that.
This is all new to me and a friend is helping and walking me through procedures.
Have read many articles on old cars and their Engines.
I would just like to get into some coversations on our Engines , the *W series Chevy Engines.
I have allways been into these unique Big Blocks , how ever I have never owned a 348 or 409 powered vehicle because of financial reasons and other set backs.
How ever......I would like to own one of these Machines some day in the future, if you know what mean.
My main goal for this year is.........to attend our National Convention this year in KC.
Looking forward to comunicating with other Members on this web site.
Thank You all for listening and hope to hear from fellow members.
Regards
"ww"

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
ww19581965,,, WELCOME !! Your handle sounds like a inmate number.
Are you ? Some of us should be !! :D
Don`t matter,,, welcome anyways !!!

You know this W stuff is addicting !! ,,,dq

WW -1958-1965

ww19581965

Well Known Member
DQ:In Response To Your Inquiry About My User Name,I Would Like To Explain What This All Means.It Is Pretty Easy To Understand Why I Chose This Name.

w:Represents The Design Of Our Engines(W-series).

w:Can Mean"Website",OR, "Double-Emphasis"For Our Engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1958:The First Year Of Production For Our Engines.

1965:The Last Year Of Production For Our Engines.

Another Reason Why 19581965 Is Used, Is Because Our Engines And Cars Were
Produced During Those Years.

I Posted This Info For All The Members Of This Website To Look At,If They Would Like To Do So.

Also,dq,Congratulations On Running In The 12's With Your '62.I've Read Alot Of Your Posts About You Racing Your Car.Your Hard Work Is Starting To Pay Off!!
With Your Knowledge And Ability,Combined With Your Determination And Ethusiastic Attitude For Racing,I Truly Believe That You Will You Have Your Car
Running Consistantly In The Low 12's REAL SOON!! And,Even Better Later On!!
Keep Up The Good Work dq. I Hope To See You Racing In KC In Sept. Regards:"ww"

uncleo

Well Known Member
Bob-Greetings from Long Branch,N.J.,Americas first seahore resort and 7 time U.S. summer Capital
Thanks for the birthday acknowledgement....I work the midnight - six shift at W.R.A.T.-FM at the Jersey Shore and I check the site every shift...lots of info ....pictures,stories and I also picked up some 348-409 motor stuff from contacts from the for sale board.
GREAT SITE AND THANKS AGAIN.
LEE