Welcome!

Peter Birmingham

Well Known Member
This is really a great site and a great forum. I was a car nut back in the 60's but because of obligations it's been over 40 years since I worked on cars. Now that I am getting back into it I need a lot of advice and this forum is a great place to get it. Everyone is very nice even though I may ask some pretty dumb questions at times. Thanks!

Douglas

Well Known Member
I must say this is the best car forum site I have seen. I just found a 58 Impala that was parked in a garage since 1971. Only 5 miles from my house. The help I have received from the members on this site is fantastic. Thanks to all.
Best regards
Doug

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Thanks for all the work your site must be! I remember the task of making and sending out a newsletter every other month or so, this is the eventual evolutionary step of a club with mailing lists and newsletters. In our club years ago, the members sent me stuff that came in real handy making the Newsletter, now everybody emails and sends in posts that make it up. This is the ultimate answer for the various 409 Chevy Clubs that were popular.