WELL..............

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Tommy.....Coker lists them 1" Classic Whitewalls.
Since you are on the phone.....Classic Consoles is the maker. Google them. It was not a problem with me yesterday. Can't imagine a large Pepsi cup and trying to shift!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks Cecil!!! I looked up their website. Yes they do. It is bias-ply. I'll call them Tuesday and see if they have a radial version.
The bias-ply is $60 more than the Coker.
I'll keep you posted!!!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Not a recommendation but they are in your neck of the woods so you might be able to avoid shipping.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Well, tires have been ordered this morning. After reading everyone's conversations, I ordered the Coker tires. They had my size, type of white wall and being a radial. I was told the first of Oct. delivery. It was 52 this morning so it's not convertible weather right now!!!!
Cecil.....I checked both of your websites and could not find what I was
wanting. Mike....it just fit with me to go with Coker. Also, I PMed Mr. Noland (have to say that because he's older than me!!) to ask what he had on his 62. Same size I was looking at except his silver car looks better with black walls. He said mine would look better with white walls. I agreed.
As Paul Harvey would say....That's the rest of the story!!!!!!!
Have all 5 new rims so just waitin' on tires!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
WELL.....look at what just showed up!!!!!! 2 weeks early!!!!! Hope to post pictures by this weekend!!!!
Mike....if you would have told me you were a dealer I certainly would have bought them from you!!!!!!
Candy and I have been gone for 5 days and I need to mow today!!
20200923_105523.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
Make sure to wash the blue off of the white walls before driving on them. I use Simple Green to keep my white walls white, and I never use Bleach White, since it dries out the rubber.