WELL..............

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Congrats! Candy's gonna look great in that :).

Now I can stop looking and my wife won't think I'm chasing down another Corvette :) :) :).

I haven't looked at the video as yet, does it have a hard top as well? Wouldn't matter to me, it's a convertible and the top should be down most of the time!

Cheers! TomK

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I just watched the video, very nice! I like the reference to "red glass" when describing the paint :).

I see it has the unrestored hard top as well as the correct spinners. I'd drive it like it is, maybe change out to correct wheels and new tires someday?

Super nice, from one detailed owner to a new very particular one!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Very nice car Phil, You know what I always say (burn a tire)!!!!!!!:brow See you tomorrow Phil!:burnout
:scratchCan you drive a standard? Oh well Candy probably knows how.:poke

I watched the video and looked at the pictures, very nice car. It’s a driver Phil! That black 66 427 four-speed Chevelle looked pretty nice too, could not take my eyes off of it! You know that Corvette needs to be driven every weekend. And since I’m so close I could come over and take it for a spin if you can’t Manage that.....:D:D:D

Last edited:

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Damn I have been looking for a 61-62 also. Greensboro has a nice 62 coming up but will go for $ as is a recent NCRS car
Robert