WELL..............

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Guess I can not download the video.
Go to Volo Automobile Museum and click on new arrivals. They have an 8 minute walk around video that really shows the car. Very professional video.
Ever see a Corvette with a cup holder??????

No but I want one for mine

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bill...Thank You for finding this and posting it!!!!!! I was just amazed at the shine of the paint!!!!!!!!! Especially the one I looked at at the Lake of the Ozarks!!!!!
If you look at this video......you can see why I got so excited!!!!!!! Car was only in for a week I think. I called Volo last Tuesday morning, talked to my salesman and asked if it was still available....he said let me check. Came back from the Finance office and says there was a finance form but had not been approved. I said I would be there tomorrow morning coming from KC....!!!!!! The rest is history!!!!!
Want to make some changes but most all my "discretionary" income is shot!!!! But red rims and 1" wide white walls are mandatory!!!!!!
I think Tooth nicknamed the car and didn't even realize it. I called him and he said "did you buy a Volvo?" I said really!!!!!????.? I just checked the forum and I thought it said Volvo!!!!!!!!! I said Hell No!!!!!! He just saw the word Volo and thought it was Volvo!!!!! So her name is Volvo for now!!!!!!!!

62BillT

Well Known Member
Phil,

The video sure made me realize that the car is nicer than I thought.

She's a beauty.

Last edited:

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Watched the video, that car is perfect. Did all that cash from your wallet lighten you up enough to fit in the car Phil or do you have to start eating rice cakes and vegetables for a while too?:D:D

Red over red is my favourite Colour for a vette and the C1&C2 are by far the best looking vettes ever made. Is that Roman Red?

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry Tommy!!! I'm going to call back to my salesman on Monday to see if I can get the owners name. I have some questions to ask him. I'll try to find out he got the cup holder for you.
What color is your interior?