WELL..............

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Robert,
Are you planning to show it and if not NCRS then what venue?
Here is one that looks good and has FI although he doesnt claim in his ad that it is orginal engine and FI it looks correct and appears to have HD brakes as well which is a pricy option if correct.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/183035442631790

Great to hear from you Cecil. No I have no plans to show it in AACA or elsewhere. I really don't care if the motor has been replaced by a crate motor either as my plans are to keep it in Florida for a saturday night car. I don't want the extra storage issues with a hardtop either nor do I care about a fuelie car even though I have the Kent-Moore manometer set available to me if needed. Oops most folks use A/F systems to adjust those old units!
I would like original hub caps though and original interior. The white 62 is interesting as it is aluminum power glide small motor.
I do plan on keeping my car facilities place in Maryland for the cars until I quit showing even though everything seems to be canceled except the Hershey National show. The Allentown Grand National is still on for the show itself and since the real 61 SS is qualified for it I plan on going up there if they don't have to cancel. That FI car you linked seems to good to be true!
Robert

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Sorry Tommy!!! I'm going to call back to my salesman on Monday to see if I can get the owners name. I have some questions to ask him. I'll try to find out he got the cup holder for you.
What color is your interior?
My car has red interior, thanks

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Hey Daddy.......what's you T-10, date, condition, 2:54 or 2:20, rebuilt or not, synchros good, and do you provide free delivery?????? Know that's a lot to ask!!!! Need and original shifter too. Do you have a 553???
We are coming to to see Tom Jacobson's new place sometime this winter. Would make your stop also. Are original rims 15x5 or 15x5 1/2????
Thanks!!!!
Phil, does the car presently have a Hurst shifter? If so they make a handle that looks original but bolts to the Hurst shifter. Ive got one in my 62. Zip Corvette here near me sells them