Went over to the dark side

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Only person I know who is looking for change is..................Mary!!!!!!!!!!

I'm her lifeline to the world. She better be nice to me. She's in lockdown because of breathing problems. Asthma and usually gets bronchitis a couple of times a year and takes breathing treatments from time to time. Uses an inhaler. I am the grocery, errand runner ect. Took her out for a ride the other day. If she gets bored I'll have her go out to the shop and pull the handle on my bullet press......:winner I can do whatever the hell I want...... when she lets me.......:appl

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Not at all. People interpret song meanings based on their lives or situations. Very few know, or knew what the person who wrote the songs really meant it to be about. Hell, most people don't actually know some of the real words in songs.

Not at all. People interpret song meanings based on their lives or situations. Very few know, or knew what the person who wrote the songs really meant it to be about. Hell, most people don't actually know some of the real words in songs.
How about thinking you heard something nasty in a song. . Back in the day when the kingsmen sang louie louie. You can look up the lyrics but when you hear it you swear you heard something else. A once girlfriend told me that back in the day. Imagine that,if you know what i mean.

Last edited:

Don Carvill

Well Known Member
I bought the warranty on the rims for my 2017 F150. Three out of four have the imitation chrome peeling off! Ford says they will not cover the rims. They will pay 1200 toward new rims, but only if I buy three new rims that cost 800 each. So they want to sell me new rims and knock off half the retail price.
I will be looking at Dodge for my next new truck. I am still undecided on the warranty that covers electronics. I have been buying and driving new Fords for over 20 years.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

Thanks for that. Actually until I see the words in print it's mostly noise/entertainment. I'm not looking for someone's interpretation. Although I did understand what "walks like a woman, talks like a man" meant.

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
I bought the warranty on the rims for my 2017 F150. Three out of four have the imitation chrome peeling off! Ford says they will not cover the rims. They will pay 1200 toward new rims, but only if I buy three new rims that cost 800 each. So they want to sell me new rims and knock off half the retail price.
I will be looking at Dodge for my next new truck. I am still undecided on the warranty that covers electronics. I have been buying and driving new Fords for over 20 years.

Don,

Give a Ram Limited with air suspension a test drive. Very quiet interior, seats sit good and backseat room is outstanding. 210 miles now and counting. :facepalm

Fuzz

MAGA