Went to a Republican get together

425/409ER

Well Known Member
A few nights ago I was invited by a good friend to go out to a meet and greet at a local Republican get together. I decided not to say too much on my views and just see what these people had to say. It was a smallish group of about 25 people and all were really nice, but here's the kicker, almost all of them did not like Trump, so I only stayed for about an hour as I can't stand Rino's. They mostly talked about strategy and how to get more Rino's elected here in MN. I did how ever give them some incite and said "if you are going to beat the other side you need to look closer at what they are doing to win". They all looked at me like I was some kind of dummy, I shook my head and told the 3 people I was talking with "that's why you fail here". Seems to me the people on the right have lost their way and have no focus on '24 and I will not support people like that, ever. As I drove home I thought to myself, we need to take this country in a new direction and a new message. Will not be going to that Rino group any time soon.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
How their plan working in Minnesota.....yuk yuk..... :laugh2

Iowa sucks some say, but I don't want to suck them and their ways here......

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A few nights ago I was invited by a good friend to go out to a meet and greet at a local Republican get together. I decided not to say too much on my views and just see what these people had to say. It was a smallish group of about 25 people and all were really nice, but here's the kicker, almost all of them did not like Trump, so I only stayed for about an hour as I can't stand Rino's. They mostly talked about strategy and how to get more Rino's elected here in MN. I did how ever give them some incite and said "if you are going to beat the other side you need to look closer at what they are doing to win". They all looked at me like I was some kind of dummy, I shook my head and told the 3 people I was talking with "that's why you fail here". Seems to me the people on the right have lost their way and have no focus on '24 and I will not support people like that, ever. As I drove home I thought to myself, we need to take this country in a new direction and a new message. Will not be going to that Rino group any time soon.
Just asking, you are entitled to your opinion and I am not trying to start anything. It's just a question. Do you believe that anyone and everyone that doesn't care for Trump is a RINO, and or are against the Republican and conservative party?

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Just asking, you are entitled to your opinion and I am not trying to start anything. It's just a question. Do you believe that anyone and everyone that doesn't care for Trump is a RINO, and or are against the Republican and conservative party?
No Rinos are the same as libs that talk out of both sides of their mouths, like McConnell and McCarthy, but the way they talk is no different than the libs I know and it seems that the people on the right side that I talk with have no plan for the future, just short term. I had a conservative city council person in my area a few years ago, she was a big "I'll get things done for you" blow hard. In 2020 she decided not to run again and we got some punk libbytard kid that spins around in his chair at the meetings. I know in my heart right now that the Republican's are going to cut Trump out of the nomination and will nominate someone else for '24 as they cannot afford Trump in again making them look bad like in 2016 It's what Bannon calls it "the uniparty" now that I don't care for and there is not anyone else on either side of the isle that I would vote for POTUS right now as like I said, it won't be Trump I believe.