Went to local cruise today

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
and they had some USA lapel flags on the registration desk. They said they were left over from a VeIMG_0046.jpg terans day show and I was welcome to take one. Got a good laugh when I looked at it close up

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
hopefully Trump will make sure they're made in the USA.....which states doesn't China know about......that says a little something about their quality control.......sad.........

Last edited:

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
hopefully Trump will make sure they're made in the USA.....which states doesn't China know about......that says a little something about their quality control.......sad.........

Trump makes his stuff in China so don't hold your breath on that one. The point was it's kind of a sin to make the USA flag in china, just like the USA Olympic uniforms were made in China, isn't anything sacred?

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Sad=I can't believe they'd hand out an American flag representation with incorrect markings and incorrect number of stripes for a Veterans Day affair........

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Now I understand the "46" comment, LOL. I hadn't noticed that at all, was just laughing at the fact it's made in China. I seriously doubt 50 stars would fit:dunno. 13 stripes is correct.