What do you ride?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They have a new show out this year called LA's finest. My wife was watching one of the first couple of shows and I looked it over :barf1Anyway, they went out of their way to show how much the one lady knew about cars. She kept calling a 65 impala a 66 impala. And she knew because her dad had one :wacko

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
They have a new show out this year called LA's finest. My wife was watching one of the first couple of shows and I looked it over :barf1Anyway, they went out of their way to show how much the one lady knew about cars. She kept calling a 65 impala a 66 impala. And she knew because her dad had one :wacko

Just a recent show of Magnum PI and a guy was cleaning a 57 in the driveway and was asked if it was a "55" and he said no it was a "56" Duh
I almost spat my beer. one of the most recognizable front ends in automobiles and they got it wrong

Steve

wristpin

Well Known Member
Running numbers on my latest BSA buy (dont tell Vicki she's unaware). Here's numbers off engine which dont match the frame. I'm pretty sure I've deciphered them correctly but if anyone would like to run them down to either verify or nullify my findings id appreciate it. So not to clutter this thread feel free to pm me.20201212_185136.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Looks like its going to be a nice looking scoot Wristpin nice paint too I like the back fender/tail light combo:good

Mark

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
These crazy ass things are going for big $$$ now. Like 85 250r's I have seen sell for 8k but I know for a fact you can't go to the local Honda dealership and walk out with a new dirt bike or fast quad for under 10k . The 350x brings big money also and I used to have one with a twist throttle and it scared the bejesus out of me so I sold it. I paid 2300 for this 200x in the picture with a clear title.