What do you use to move the snow

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
View attachment 91680View attachment 91681For years I believed in the shovel and the exercise........ now I believe in staying warm .......and being done soon .........but I do help my neighbors...!!
As you can see it does a really good job....!!:laugh2.......And of course there’s my sidekick....... plow truck dawgy......
View attachment 91682
I do my neighbors drives to each side of me. They are old and retired and I hate to see their wives out there shoveling. :D

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My Ariens 11 hp 28” walk behind does everything I’ve ever asked it to do in Michigan’s snow season.
with my 100 ft drive. Only thing I have have to do is watch where I throw the snow, as my neighbor got pissed off when I was throwing snow in his house windows.

Dave

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
After moving all that snow for my properties I tackled the driveways for both my boys. Each one owns four houses on the same street, so it's easy to zip over there and hit those. Then I get a call from my youngest who is vacationing in Florida. He had to tell me of his recent golf conquest. Some of you might remember he had a rare "albatross" (three under par for the hole) earlier this year, which is rarer than a hole-in-one. This time was close but no cigar. He was 275 out on a Par 5, hit a three wood 3 feet from the pin for a tap in Eagle. So I'm here in the Midwest thawing out after plowing his driveways and he's got a story about a round of golf. I ask you, what's wrong with this picture?

The good news is the temps are climbing and the snow is melting over the coming days. Might be a good time to visit RussC in Springfield MO to spy on all that old aluminum he's been cleaning on :).

Cheers! TomK

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes flat heads in Ford tractors are pretty popular around here too, I have a neighbor who has a fleet with 289 and aFlat head out of a mercury. I also have a friend who has a cub cadet with a 327 small block Chevy in it. They said the tractor pools for exhibition. I think he needs a check up from the neck up:crazy:confused...When you see one of them tractors coming down the street and they rev them up it’s a pretty crazy feeling.238C5CF3-B6F9-4E8E-812B-57C0437B0EA4.jpegC935194B-E0C5-4DDD-93A7-E2DE7171680B.jpeg