What Has America Become?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here you go if there was ever a case for conceal & carry you have it right here ,its time to take out the trash.!!!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
There's a quote in her from our very own transplanted African Trevor Noah like we needed another Libatard talk show and it shows the reason I say that he needs to go back to his birth place.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Man I was on line today looking to buy some projectiles for my bang sticks and about all I saw was sold out check back later. I'm thinken I might ally for a carry permit.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
You missed the bus Mark. Supplies have been short for several months. I know a guy that keeps a minimum of 3 years supply of everything. After the shortage comes the price increase. If Biden gets in everything will go sky high.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I have just about all that I need Dave but I wanted to back up my stock of 300 B.O. and 350 Legend. I'm sure I could find it if cost wasn't an issue but like I say I have enough, of course there's always reloading some if I buy the dies.

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Man I was on line today looking to buy some projectiles for my bang sticks and about all I saw was sold out check back later. I'm thinken I might ally for a carry permit.

Mark
You mean you don't have one?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Nope not yet but I think its about time. I suppose I'll have to go out and buy a new piece to carry my Hi-Powers and my 44 mag Ruger might be a little to long for conceal , my 2340 Sig isn't much shorter than the Hi-Powers but it shoots like a POS, been thinking about sending it back to Sig and let them look at it.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My Sister just recently lost her Husband about a month ago to cancer is even looking for a pistol now and I really don't know what caliber would be good for her as I don't know if she has ever shot a gun before.

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Mark the S&W 642 and 442 are small frame 5 shot (38spl.+P) revolvers, they are an excellent choice for people who are not very experienced with firearms. I like them as they are safe, easy to use and fire every time the trigger is pulled. There is no thinking involved just point and pull, 5 pulls 5 shots. They are lightweight and conceal easily with nothing to hang up on pockets when withdrawing (no sharp edges or protrusions). I've been around firearms since I was 10 and feel I am very experienced with them, especially handguns and the S&W 642/442 is my favorite go to gun. Go to your local dealer and have them show you one, I think you would like it.

Last edited:

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My Sister just recently lost her Husband about a month ago to cancer is even looking for a pistol now and I really don't know what caliber would be good for her as I don't know if she has ever shot a gun before.

Mark
Mark if your sister does go down the path of firearm ownership, someone needs to make sure she gets proper training before ever thinking about using one.

chuckl

Well Known Member

Mark
Then she has no bad habits to break. Most women, who have never fired a gun, that I have instructed, are very good shooters on the range. I recommend a small calibre ( .32 or .22 Magnum) hammerless purse gun of her choice. Training is essential! It is one thing to fire a pistol at a target at the range and quite another to know when and how to not panic and defend ones self during a surprise encounter in a dark alley or parking lot, with or without a gun Get the training with a person who is a professional security expert; it will save lives and attorney's fee later.

Clint

Well Known Member
Nope not yet but I think its about time. I suppose I'll have to go out and buy a new piece to carry my Hi-Powers and my 44 mag Ruger might be a little to long for conceal , my 2340 Sig isn't much shorter than the Hi-Powers but it shoots like a POS, been thinking about sending it back to Sig and let them look at it.

Mark
I really like my sig p365 pretty much will fit in a pocket.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I have a 442 Performance Center which was slicked up by factory. But I would not recommend a small .38 to start with . .22 mag is better. Anything is better than nothing and I know I would not want to get shot with a .22 or anything else !

jammer

The description of a serious self defense cartridge is " having the ability to stop the fight with 1 torso hit " another words " have the biggest cartridge you can consistently hit the target with . Get a good seasoned instructor & practice practice & practice .........