What Has America Become?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Reading about businesses boarding up windows in anticipation of rioting after the election. Which of our parties do you think will be doing that?

What happened to America?
They must be really afraid that Trump will be reelected. It's looking better all the time. The thing that bothers me is the use of plywood for board-ups. Did you ever see plywood burn?It's also easy to light.The left is really terrified right now.They should be.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I honestly don't know who is going to win, however I do remember about 3 months ago the Dumboshits were putting out a warning to their people that they should not be afraid election night. They said that it would appear that Trump has won, but wait. About 2 weeks will pass and then all the absentee votes would come in and Biden will have won. I wonder what happened to that? Or are they just willing to support the violence they have been since Trump was elected? The left is truly the party of violence, racism, and hate. Read your history and it will be obvious.

bobs409

Administrator
Did my civic duty and voted straight Republican here in PA! A different set up this time. You fill out a paper ballot and then you put it in a machine that scans it.

I wonder if that was from one of george soros' companies like the old ones??? Hopefully PA goes red, I'm a bit worried with all the cheating. I did all I can do anyway. :salute

Now we wait... :waiting2:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Biden could win popular vote and still lose in electoral college....so watch those real close for anomalies because that's where Soros and Elites will only need to bribe or blackmail a few people

The electoral college delegates can vote how they want. They don't have to give it to the majority vote. They may get fined for doing so, but they have done it in the past.

bobs409

Administrator
Just think Trump wins he gets 4 more years of what he just went through UNLESS the Repubeicans take both Houses and then he still has his work cut out for him unless he cleans house in the DOJ.

Mark

The fbi must be OVER HAULED, biden must be prosecuted and hopefully hillary and obama! I voted straight Republican as I'm hoping we get it ALL this time! :winnerGet all the 'rats OUT!

bobs409

Administrator
So far so good but I'm not counting my chickens just yet. Never under estimate the power of the lefts corruption!!!!

From some video's on you tube, it's sounding like there is a RED wave going on out there right now! Even some encouraging words about PA! (my home state) :D I've heard bad things about PA and voter fraud so that had me a bit PO'd!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My Presidential vote doesn't count in CA because of the electoral college, as others in left held states will not either. For the first time in my life I can no longer even say I trust that any of my vote will be counted. Maybe its pessimism on my part. I just no longer trust our government. Unfortunately I also don't trust having a popular vote by the citizens of this country either. I can see people voting for Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, or a host of other people they falsely worship. I can only hope that if Biden wins the right has enough in the house and senate to block most of the insanity coming America's way.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My Presidential vote doesn't count in CA because of the electoral college, as others in left held states will not either. For the first time in my life I can no longer even say I trust that any of my vote will be counted. Maybe its pessimism on my part. I just no longer trust our government. Unfortunately I also don't trust having a popular vote by the citizens of this country either. I can see people voting for Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, or a host of other people they falsely worship. I can only hope that if Biden wins the right has enough in the house and senate to block most of the insanity coming America's way.
Jeff, I thought I would never say I don't trust this government but after the last 4 years and all the crap that has gone down I DON'T TRUST THIS GOVERNMENT anymore!!!! :good

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What could go wrong here...? Just great for employers.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-first-state-decriminalize-hard-drugs-heroin-cocaine

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Any party seriously consider electing Joe Biteme to the highest office in the Country I guess I could believe anything at this point. Stupid abounds in this Country it just blows my mind what the DemoRatic voter just voted for in this election and I pray to God that Trump pulls this out.

Mark