What has become of this country

62BillT

Well Known Member
This should fit in the thread, "What has become of this country" pretty well. :D

Another reason why I quit saying "Sir or Ma'am" in this day and age we are living in. As I have a hard time figuring out who is who today. But that guy in the store, I would have thrown him out on his rear and had the police charge him with vandalism. There sure is a great video of him for evidence.

62BillT

Well Known Member
WOW. Don't want to hijack this thread, but this was on the news last night and this morning. NYC, where else, liberal bastards, are now offering newborn babies, the parents right to have them classified as neither male or female. They can choose to have them gender "X". Are you kidding me?? We are all born with certain plumbing which determines our gender. Either male or female. Now "X" as a third choice. How is that possible?? How would you do that?? Based on what?? You talk about warped reasoning. Idiots. This country is really quickly getting out of control. Has been for a long time in my opinion. Why can't we give these weirdo's one or two states and have them all settle there. They would be happy living among their own and I would also be happy. One other thing and I have to put the ham in the oven. Gay marriages. I also saw on tv where they highlighted gays who got married on New Years Eve. OMG. What an abomination. Marriage always has been and always will be in my mind, a union between a male and a female. I don't care what these gays think or what a-hole performed the ceremony. The marriage doesn't exist. They just don't get it. Move on. I would never recognize it as a marriage. Call it something else if you want, but a marriage, no way. I would never subscribe to that thinking. I know I said one other thing, but here is something else. Has anyone noticed the commercials lately where you have biracial couples?? I have. It all started with that Cheerios commercial and progressed from there with other family issues. I'm not a racist. Never have been. Period. Maybe I agree with what I see, maybe I don't. I just don't like it forced on me with these commercials. Not sure what these sponsors are trying to promote by doing this, but I would never buy their products. I'm sure the left wind liberal media is behind it somehow.

Well stated.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Happy New Year, everybody. It seems the same challenges to us, our lives, liberty,pursuit of happiness and the things we all hold to be self evident and true,are going to be still challenged (by the challenged), but hang in there and don't give up. As I sit here writing this, the B-1 bomber just flew over on its way east from the Pasadena Rose Parade, I walked outside and looked up and saw it, what an awesome sight. I went back in and left the TV off, since we now have an openly bi sexual rose queen with glasses who acts like she or it represents some great breakthrough or something, so I don't care to watch. Some years back they had a gay wedding performed on a float live for the world to see, and since I am tolerant and don't really care what people do in their private lives, I didn't watch that,either. Why does the vile stench of politics have to contaminate every social institution,stealing every opportunity to try to dictate societal policy? There should be some kind of inert ground where we can find space to relax and enjoy the day without having this kind of leftist bilge insult our intelligence like this.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
WOW. I thought that kind of parade only happens in NYC. It's like a cancer. Starts growing and you can't contain it. I may have mentioned, many years ago, my wife and I went to NYC on a Sunday in August just to walk around and go on a handsome cab ride. We were by Columbus Circle and there was some kind of parade going on. I never saw so much color before. Rainbows all over the place. I really didn't give it much thought until I saw men holding hands with men and woman kissing woman. Oh boy. Right in the middle of a gay parade. I think we were the only two heterosexuals for blocks. Wasted no time in leaving there, Carmine.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Odd that these same people who claim to love nature want to change it. All you have to do is watch how things are done in nature. Typically in nature, any defect by birth or mutation doesn't survive very long because it can't protect itself from predation or, in the case of "gender confused" animals are shunned from the herd and die without reproducing for obvious reasons.
Mother Nature is not kind and has no sympathy for the weak, lame or confused.