What has become of this country

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
1a121c099f66d038b328148e87cd5f76699f588c15ad87c0c1701f78e6244655.jpg
:roll:roll:roll

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Years ago, on the Rush Limbaugh show,they put together a musical send off directed to barney frank. His problems were no secret, but they reworded the Christmas carol,"Walking in a Winter Wonderland" to be "walking round in women's underwear". It was a good parody, but now, every time I hear the real song,I think of the parody. Can't get it out of my mind. That's how we need to treat liberalism,reduce it to silly humor,laugh at it, proclaim the truths of life all the louder,and make outrageous fun of everything the left says. Embarrass them every way you can, and do as Rush has said," illustrate absurdity by being absurd".See how long they last if we all started doing that!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Is ole Barney still among us or did he finally cash in and get off the Taxpayers payroll. I think they ought to get rid of all the PC crap and take it back to the days when you could call people names and make jokes about all the minority's. I mean the Muzzies are just crying to have some good clean wholesome jokes written about them just like back in the good ole days when the Pollock jokes were the favorite.

Mark

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Years ago, on the Rush Limbaugh show,they put together a musical send off directed to barney frank. His problems were no secret, but they reworded the Christmas carol,"Walking in a Winter Wonderland" to be "walking round in women's underwear". It was a good parody, but now, every time I hear the real song,I think of the parody. Can't get it out of my mind. That's how we need to treat liberalism,reduce it to silly humor,laugh at it, proclaim the truths of life all the louder,and make outrageous fun of everything the left says. Embarrass them every way you can, and do as Rush has said," illustrate absurdity by being absurd".See how long they last if we all started doing that!

You're way outgunned. I don't think this society can ever be fixed.
Just look at the Miss Universe contest, now they had a transgender fag on there. WTF! Fag was from Spain, now how ****** up can that country be if it's willing to send a Fag to the Miss Universe contest?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You're way outgunned. I don't think this society can ever be fixed.
Just look at the Miss Universe contest, now they had a transgender fag on there. WTF! Fag was from Spain, now how ****** up can that country be if it's willing to send a Fag to the Miss Universe contest?

Yeah over in Germany they now have special passports for these people of a different persuasion. About a week ago one of these shape shifters went from being a woman to a guy and it was a boxer in the Welterweight division and it kicked the dog crap out of its opponent. It sure looked like a guy it must have been as ugly as a old $hitter door in a dive bar when it was a woman.

Mark

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think this country as we know it is doomed! Not tomorrow but it's coming... I don't think I'll have to see it but if I live to 100, then I have 48 years to go! :D

10-4 Bob that ain't no $hit and its going to start next year. As much as I would like to be young again I think it would take a lot effort for me to grow up and fit in a world such as this I don't envy these poor kids. All those old Sci-Fi flicks that were made about the strife of existing in the future I think is going to come true someday.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I read that by the year 2050, the white race will be in 2nd place, over taken by Hispanics/Latinos. If they haven't done it yet, wait till they start voting. Should be interesting. If the Armageddon is coming, it better get here fast. I don't think I can make it, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yes sir Carmine in a few more years thanks to the DemonCraps catering to big business you wont even know you're standing in North America because most all of the inhabitants will
have that golden tan because no one ever closed the Southern flood gates.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
This just in: People in the trailer park are complaining about the Christmas song ,"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Where does it all end?
It will never end Greg. Too many neurotic people in the world. And those that aren't, are just plain unhappy people. They don't feel completely fulfilled or accomplished, unless they are promoting some type of controversy. Finding fault with something. Wreaking havoc in the lives of others who are content. They have an empty hole inside of them that can never be filled with enough of this nonsense. It's difficult to avoid and not address them, because the left wing liberal news media, gives them so much ink and support. Sad when you think about it. Things that have been in place for many, many years are being questioned and an attempt made to dismantle them. I remember when it was Christmas time, you wished everyone a Merry Christmas; not Happy Holiday. If they were Jewish, it was Happy Hanukkah; not Happy Holiday. Then other groups also wanted recognition and some, undoubtedly the libtards, decided it was more politically correct to go with Happy Holiday in lieu of another greeting. Everybody under one umbrella. Well, they didn't decide this for me. It's not how I feel. I don't give a rats buttocks about this politically correct BS. As someone once said, you can legislate laws, but you can't legislate feelings. Amen to that brother. Just a few of my thoughts and opinions on the Christmas Eve morning. BTW, Merry Christmas to all and a healthy and Happy New Year. I really enjoy very much the friendship and comradery that this site offers. Thank you very much , Carmine.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
You can legislate laws, but you can't legislate morality, human decency and contentment. That's the difference between some social satisfaction and true joy. Joy is from within, not put there by anybody else. It is a choice as to how to live. Scripture teaches us that "the joy of the LORD is our strength",and that's a great and precious thing we can cling to. Somebody said, Get GOD out of the schools. What do we get? Ungodly schools. The constraints on misbehavior are gone. Get GOD out of the government. What do we get? Ungodly government. Get GOD out of the business world. What do we get? More lying,cheating,and stealing. If it were not for a rather sizable remnant that remain, we would have slid down the chute to the level of iran,venezuelia, nazi germany, global communism, or something like that a long time ago. Never give up. To quit now is to lose. Our future generations deserve better. Ronald Reagan told a joke about a dismal,gray, sleety, slushy day at the Kremlin where two high level Soviet officials were walking down the street( to the vodka store,presumably), and the younger of the two asked the older,"Have we finally arrived at the highest level of communism attainable?Is this the apex of totalitarian success"? The older answered him saying," Oh,no. It's going to get a whole lot worse".

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Found an appropriate verse for today and tomorrow. "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks,and send some to those who have nothing prepared.This day is sacred to our Lord.Do not grieve,for the joy of the LORD is your strength". Nehemiah 8:10,NIV. Interesting that an Old Testament text can be still so appropriate for us in this day and age.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
My wife just advised me she read that some school administrators aren't going to allow their students to sing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" anymore. They feel that the lyrics promote and highlight, bullying. Are you kidding me???? And now they are blaming the lyrics of a Christmas song on the their failure, as a school, to address this issue properly. Let us not forget the ineptness of the parents contribution to this. Bullying begins at home. Learned behavior. Plain and simple. Yuck. Does anyone know where the world I grew up in, went?? I haven't seen or been a part of it in such a long time, I really do miss it. Guess I took it for granted. I thought it would always be a certain way. A nice place to live. I never thought I would see so much present day nonsense in my life. Everyday there is something else. Just can't escape it. Please, someone tell me it's coming back someday, Carmine.

BTW Greg, nice biblical verse. There's alot of great stuff in the Good Book.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
No surprises there. When these libtards aren't tearing down Confederate statues, they're finding fault with something else. Now it's Christmas songs. It's endless. We'll never get rid of them. Just to many. Sad, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
WOW. Don't want to hijack this thread, but this was on the news last night and this morning. NYC, where else, liberal bastards, are now offering newborn babies, the parents right to have them classified as neither male or female. They can choose to have them gender "X". Are you kidding me?? We are all born with certain plumbing which determines our gender. Either male or female. Now "X" as a third choice. How is that possible?? How would you do that?? Based on what?? You talk about warped reasoning. Idiots. This country is really quickly getting out of control. Has been for a long time in my opinion. Why can't we give these weirdo's one or two states and have them all settle there. They would be happy living among their own and I would also be happy. One other thing and I have to put the ham in the oven. Gay marriages. I also saw on tv where they highlighted gays who got married on New Years Eve. OMG. What an abomination. Marriage always has been and always will be in my mind, a union between a male and a female. I don't care what these gays think or what a-hole performed the ceremony. The marriage doesn't exist. They just don't get it. Move on. I would never recognize it as a marriage. Call it something else if you want, but a marriage, no way. I would never subscribe to that thinking. I know I said one other thing, but here is something else. Has anyone noticed the commercials lately where you have biracial couples?? I have. It all started with that Cheerios commercial and progressed from there with other family issues. I'm not a racist. Never have been. Period. Maybe I agree with what I see, maybe I don't. I just don't like it forced on me with these commercials. Not sure what these sponsors are trying to promote by doing this, but I would never buy their products. I'm sure the left wind liberal media is behind it somehow. Anyhow, that's all folks. Have to make the glaze for the ham. Found a good recipe in the Food Network magazine. A healthy, safe, prosperous New Year to all, Carmine.