What kind of connector is this?

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My electronic fuel injection wiring harness has several of these connectors, but I the components they connect to don't have the same setup. I don't mind changing one side or the other on the component or harness but figured it would be easiest to get the other end of these.
Everything has a name, I just can't identify the name of these.
16075349062298247527808881213148.jpg16075349459748350637057299050629.jpg

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am chatting with the FAST support folks, I think it is a Ford style used for at least the Cam and Crank sensors. Rather than modify the connector, it looks like i need a different wiring harness that supports a Chevy Hall Effect Sensor for the Cam and Crank.
Since the Cam sensor is already a hall effect, I just need to replace the inductive sensor on the crank setup with a hall effect sensor.

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's amazing the info you can get when talking with the correct tech support folks.
I already have what I need, I just need to make changes in the wiring harness and change out a connector. I have a mechanic who will lend me his tool for pushing terminals out of the connector.

I like not having to buy more parts!

I also appreciate when one tech support person acknowledges he didn't know enough to help and passed me to the right folks.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I am chatting with the FAST support folks, I think it is a Ford style used for at least the Cam and Crank sensors. Rather than modify the connector, it looks like i need a different wiring harness that supports a Chevy Hall Effect Sensor for the Cam and Crank.
Since the Cam sensor is already a hall effect, I just need to replace the inductive sensor on the crank setup with a hall effect sensor.
:yup:beer2:wtf2