What To Do With A 59 Plymouth

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That was cool Cecil. The car looks like somthing out of one of my old little rod and custom mags from the 50s/60s. With all that open space you would think that he would have opened it up a little more.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
That was cool Cecil. The car looks like somthing out of one of my old little rod and custom mags from the 50s/60s. With all that open space you would think that he would have opened it up a little more.

Reminds me of the saucer like car with bubble canopy that I think was a George Barris job.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10

Reminds me of the saucer like car with bubble canopy that I think was a George Barris job. Was it the "Beatnik Bandit"?:scratch

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think I have the mag that featured the car your thinking about Cecil. I'm going to try and find it tonight

Rockfish39

Supporting Member 1
Reminds me of the saucer like car with bubble canopy that I think was a George Barris job.

I agree with Don D, it sure looks a whole lot more like Ed Roth's work than Barris' to me

of course neither one of them built anything that I really liked, except for the batmoblie, and Barris stole all of the credit for that one from Ford.

:crazy