What's a Muzzie to do

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Thin skin pieces of $hit :tongue:tongue:tongue

Yeah its perfectly fine for it to throw its anti- sematic rants at Israel but don't you dare go anti-Muzzie on me or I'll Jihad your sorry azz. Maybe we could get them to do like a mud wrestling match , think at the headlines and in this cahna we have a true heavyweight from the BLM class wearing all black with you ain't black unless you vote for Bitme & antifa and in this cahna we have a true heavyweight painstakingly brought to you from years of in-breeding and other weird crap wearing some kind of outfit designed by none other than Omar the tentmaker that has I brake for incest & goats emblazoned on the front and back + pull my finger I dare ya , this should be match to be remembered for the ages.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Yeah, you watch this POS get reelected, they don't hate it all that much! And who would want to celebrate that pisshole of a country, isn't that why they left the pisshole and came here? And it makes me wonder about their love for this Country, and I don't particularly like it when these people form these no-go zones in this Country!!

Mark

Last edited: