Where I live... Junky

Junky

Well Known Member
A few pictures of Fall in MA and CT... Injin on lake.jpgfall road.jpgRt 2 Hairpin turn.jpg

These are not my pictures, but they are in my area. The hairpin turn is in Western Massachusetts and I have driven this road quite a few times. 60 years ago, I drove it with my 1963 Corvair Spyder, and it was a real treat to drive that car on that road. Back then I was young and foolish, and didn't realize the danger that I put myself and my passenger in pushing that car to the limits. I could have flipped it easily had I made one mistake either on the gas or the brake.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
:lmao:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2......... I love the way our family members talk us down off the ledge .......Junky, your brother wrist pin is right on the money.....Hindsight is 2020 and when you’re 18 you’re bullet proof...... I still like brother wristpin’s answer better.........:lmao:laugh4:laugh4:laugh4

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Looks nice there junky! Jim I have pretty much the same mower mine is a 716 instead of a 710 like yours.
I wish I had a 16. But when my wife burned up the 10 horse engine, I put on a new 12 horse. I'm thinking of getting a re-power kit with an 18 horse twin. Only really need the extra power for blowing snow. It's been pretty mild the last few winters, so maybe I don't need the bigger engine. :rub

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I usually do my leaves ONCE in December after mother nature has done the biggest part, you can tell the guys who have nothing better to do as there out every day sucking up the leaves. I don't have the time to run out and take care of leaves every couple days!

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I wish I had a 16. But when my wife burned up the 10 horse engine, I put on a new 12 horse. I'm thinking of getting a re-power kit with an 18 horse twin. Only really need the extra power for blowing snow. It's been pretty mild the last few winters, so maybe I don't need the bigger engine. :rub
The wife burned up the 10? Bragging or complaining Jim?