where is Phil

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
anyone heard from Phil:dunno
I sent him an email about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and never heard back form him

I know he can not get back into texas ( partrols are watching for him )
:roll :roll

He got all the 09 stuff left hear anyway ( except for mine and I had to lock the shop to keep him out :cuss :cuss

where o where can he be:dunno :dunno :dunno

:cheers
Roger

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Roger, I don't know, but I get very nervous when Phil is silent. He's up to something........ :dunno

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
called him several times last week. no answer, and no answering machine. i'm waiting for an email reply as well. just waiting for the last little forgotten piece of my parts order and would like to return a part. hope he is ok.

i figure he is out cruising the country on his hog and having a good time.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
I've been calling for about 2 weeks to no avail. No answering machine or anything. Had to order parts elsewhere to keep on schedule. Hope someone finds him soon!:D

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Last time I saw Phil he was sharing a cold one with Elvis,,,,

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Right On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i figure he is out cruising the country on his hog and having a good time.

Bob gets the big door prize for his correct answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap :clap

Just got back this afternoon from a 13 day....4250 mile thru the GREAT northwest!! Finally was able to go with the Topeka, KS HOG group on their fall ride. Went up to the Black Hills in South Dakota.........north into North Dakota and then west into Montana. Got to ride Glacier National Park Going to the Sun Highway both ways TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap :clap That's my favorite 40 miles of highway in the world!!! The second time we rode into British Columbia to Waterton for lunch. Then South to Yellowstone and down Beartooth Pass to Red Lodge, MT. Then back up Beartooth Pass, south thru Wyoming thru Wind River Canyon to Steamboat Springs, CO. Then over Trail Ridge Pass to Estes Park, CO. Then 2 days home!! We had 44 persons and around 32 Harleys. This was the first time we could take the Fall ride because Candy was always in school.

Absolutely awesome scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I didn't see any 409 parts anywhere?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to like Candy's retirement!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least............until the money runs out!!!!

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Phil is back

Glad to hear you and your wife are fine. Vacations are good for the soul. Glad to have you back. P.S. sorry I ordered parts from elsewhere, I HAD to do it.:doh It won't happen again.

Dan Hunt

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Phil
The Going To The Sun Road IS a great road.I have driven it many times as my brother has a place in Whitefish that I often stay at. Did you really go through British Columbia to go from Glacier to Waterton? My wife bought me a GPS so I wouldn't make trips like that anymore.I know it can be done but it sure looks like a long trip.:dunno

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Dan:

We spent 2 nights in the Best Western in Whitefish. We went across Glacier from west to east and then north to Waterton, BC at St. Marys. Waterton Park in BC is beautiful also!! Most of our group went north and west thru BC to get back to Whitefish but I just came back thru Glacier!! I like the east to west ride thru Glacier the best!!!! Glad I threw in some long johns............we had some low 40's some mornings!!!!!!!! I didn't figure it would get that low in August!! Made for some great riding tho!! Came bach thru Nebraska and Kansas.......back into the 90's.....and humidity!!

Brian..........NO PROBLEM!!! I completely understand!!!!

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The ENVY bug bites me in the A** again. :eek: Sounds like a terrific trip and glad a goodtime was had where the rubber meets the road. I really need to get out more.:cheers

Tim

Dan Hunt

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Phil
Waterton Park is in Alberta.To go through B.C. you would have gone west from Whitefish , up through Eurek,and cross at Roosville
Just the same it looks like you had a great ride.

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Cecil is headed your way

I met Cecil (Oldskydog) Sunday on his way through Albuquerque. We had good, though short, visit. He said he was planning on stopping in if Phil and Candy were back from their Harley adventure.

I plan on making a similar trip next summer to Glacier NP and surroundings.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Phil
Waterton Park is in Alberta.To go through B.C. you would have gone west from Whitefish , up through Eurek,and cross at Roosville
Just the same it looks like you had a great ride.

ANOTHER BRAIN FART!!!! You are right!!! It is in Alberta. The other group went over to Roosville to come back into the States.

John.....call me before you go and I would be happy to give you some high-lights!! There are lots of "squiggleys" (curvy roads) up there you shouldn't miss!!!!