White House meeting

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. Just read and saw the video of President Trump meeting with Kayne West. This is somewhat a rhetorical question, but why would Trump ever invite this guy to the White House?? It was in my opinion, a total embarrassment to all of us. He repeatedly dropped the "f" bomb. Common place anymore. He can't help it. It's the ghetto coming out in him. He had nothing of substance to offer. Went on a 20 minute tirade and rant. I saw some expression on Trumps face. I bet he wished he never invited him. Then again,...…………………... Let us not forget he also invited Kim Kar-TRASH-ian to the White House. Are some people so enamored with them, that they cater to them?? Not me. I'd rather watch paint dry then anything they have to offer. Some great people have passed through the West Wing, and now you introduce fugitive clowns from Ringling Brothers Circus. Why don't one of us try and get an audience with Trump. See how far you get. I still like some of Trumps ideas, but his behavior at times, wants me to distance myself from him.
I also read that viewer participation was down 25% at the recent American Music Awards. No surprises there. Do they actually produce music that you can understand anymore? I don't listen to anything modern. No rap. No crap. No punk. No funk. No junk. With that, I have to get going. I'm making tables/stands using old pallet wood. They look really nice but you have to like that rustic look some. My kids saw the first one and now they all want one. What to they think, I'm retired :laugh4:laugh4:laugh4, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
Probably as a little slap in the face to all the other celebrities that constantly bash Trump! Nice to know there are a few that can actually think for themselves. The others bash Trump and get their careers destroyed, this guy stands up for Trump and gets a visit to the big office! :D

I really don't even know who this guy is or care, just glad to have as many "celebrities" supporting Trump as possible.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I tried to watch the AMA awards with my better half. After about half an hour (I was on the Forum, not really paying attention) she asked to change the channel :). I agreed. Most of what I heard from these "performers" sounded the same...

I remember the first time I heard the Beatles (in the back seat of my Dad's '62 convertible) my folks probably thought much the same :).

Have fun making those tables!

TomK

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I tried to watch the AMA awards with my better half. After about half an hour (I was on the Forum, not really paying attention) she asked to change the channel :). I agreed. Most of what I heard from these "performers" sounded the same...

I remember the first time I heard the Beatles (in the back seat of my Dad's '62 convertible) my folks probably thought much the same :).

Have fun making those tables!

TomK
Yep, don't watch music awards ,except Florida Georgia line because son In law plays guitar for them.H olly wood has gone politics too,starting to dislike actors more and more

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm sure Trump only sees Kanye West as a ally and he's black and Trump is always trying to win over Blacks. I was reading today Wests friends are pleading with him to take his meds. they think he went off his rocker by wanting to back Trump.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Taylor Swift comes out as a lib and she is a media hero. Kayne comes out as a Trump supporter and the media wants him whitewashed and feathered.......:dunno2:dunno2
Yeah, Taylor Swift, I have no fondness of her either. I could care less what she has to say or endorses. Actually, that applies to most in music/Hollywood. I read what they say and do the opposite, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Funny thing. I never liked Kanye.:rolleyes I thought he was an idiot, for hanging around, with the Whoredashian Family.:confused Then I liked him, less, when he bullied Taylor Swift, in front of the camera, during music awards. Maybe he knew something, we didn't.:dunno But, I gotta give him credit, for stepping up, and speaking his own mind, about Trump. :clapThese ASSHOLES, in Gollywood, are all fixated on the perverted, way of life.:pan

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Funny thing. I never liked Kanye.:rolleyes I thought he was an idiot, for hanging around, with the Whoredashian Family.:confused Then I liked him, less, when he bullied Taylor Swift, in front of the camera, during music awards. Maybe he knew something, we didn't.:dunno But, I gotta give him credit, for stepping up, and speaking his own mind, about Trump. :clapThese ASSHOLES, in Gollywood, are all fixated on the perverted, way of life.:pan

I really didn't know much about him only I didn't like him until he crashed Swifts awards speech but know that Swift has come out as a mouthy Lib I could give a crap. But at this point the only credit I will give him is for now he's on Trumps side or until his Lib buddy's have him committed but I have Hoolywood and the music industry stuck in their own box and I quit watching award shows for both along time ago because there isn't anything worth watching or listening to anymore even the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is a freaking joke their inducting Rappers & other $hit while there is deserving groups waiting.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I don't particularly like Country music. Johnny Cash is good. I just love Patsy Cline. Hers is the only Country CD I have. That's about it. I still call that music Country/Western and my wife corrects me quick like. "It's Country. No Western". Takes it much too personal :D, Carmine.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
bb34b764ce1025c4137716ae318760e31c1f075a0e9f0669f39afc2e533da5c8.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just browsing the internet some before going to bed. I see Rosie O'Donnell is going to get engaged to her lesbian lover. Is this really news worthy?? Who cares?? Not me. This crap never stops. Nite all, Carmine.

Well Carmine it is of some comfort to know that for now we know that the Bull's not out lurking somewhere.

Mark