Who lives in the Detroit area?

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I am in need of some help from someone who lives in the Detroit area so I can have a shipment of car parts delivered there for me to come pick them up.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I’m just north of Detroit, just how many parts & size of the parts are you taking about ?
As my garage almost full right now, one side is for my 62 and the other side is half storage shelves & my sons tools.
I figure I have a open space for about 4ft by 6ft at best. The other problem is I can’t help moving any items. So who ever is dropping off the parts, they would have put them in my garage. And the last thing M/W/F I’m not home as I’m at physical therapy clinic until noon.
If you can work around these issues, I’m more then happy to help.

Dave

Last edited:

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm getting several replies on here. More people living that way than I realized. I'm working out some logistics on getting some 348-409 parts from Canada. I'll have them sent to Detroit then will probably drive over myself to pick them up.

Randy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
If you still need help, contact me. I live 40 miles north of Detroit, and I do not need any parts for sure. Lol ! The only thing is, I'll be in Florida for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Be kool

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
There seems to be half a dozen people living in the area. Someone will get a call to transport some parts. Thanks again to everyone who hit me back on here and through PM. Together we can build our dreams, divided we will all end up driving a Ford. :winner