Wife Is Looking For Turkey Baster

gabriel-cestaro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
HI THE WIFE IS LOOKING FOR TURKEY BASTER I USED IT IN THE GARAGE ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN I CHANGED MY MASTER CYCLINDER FLUID IT WORK GOOD FOR REMOVEING BRAKE FLUID FROM MASTER CLYINDER SO NOW AT 7:10 AM IAM GOING TO THE STORE TO REPLACE IT FOR HER :doh :roll :roll :) :)

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Uh oh

I used the gravy dipper to mix clear lacquer a couple years ago, still have it in the garage. Marcia just shook her head and gave me "that look" :rolleyes: What does "a matching set of serving spoons" mean :dunno PS, a flour sifter makes a dandy sand filter for the blaster!

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think we all have raided the ol Kitchen for one thing or another...:rolleyes: Like fat said the ol flour sifter for the blaster. Did that last week...:doh When My wife, Kim, starts asking were is that ....:dunno I just look at her and say, oh you needed a new one anyway....:roll :roll :roll

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
tools

I used "Nastie's" spatchler to install my headliner, now she uses my gasket scraper to flip my eggs.:doh

gbafus

Well Known Member
HI THE WIFE IS LOOKING FOR TURKEY BASTER I USED IT IN THE GARAGE ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN I CHANGED MY MASTER CYCLINDER FLUID IT WORK GOOD FOR REMOVEING BRAKE FLUID FROM MASTER CLYINDER SO NOW AT 7:10 AM IAM GOING TO THE STORE TO REPLACE IT FOR HER :doh :roll :roll :) :)
Next time just wash it off & put it back in the drawer. :roll Just think if she'd needed it on Christmas Morning when the stores are all closed

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Baster!

But, could you just sit there, with a straight face, watching her baste the turkey, knowing the baster and now, the turkey have been "hot rodded"?:roll :roll Skip:)

starsailing1

Supporting Member 1
Was that turkey she was going to bast a flat tappet turkey or roller? Flat tappet turkeys should have special oil additive mixed in because of missing zinc in butter now.

gbafus

Well Known Member
Mmmmmm....the turkey tastes great this year honey. I sure am glad I used silicone brake fluid in your baster, instead of the cheap stuff!:D

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ann has a neat device called a potatoe ricer. I hope to find a good use for it one day. I have found another great use for a turkey baster and that is to top off the water level in the boat batteries
Robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
PaintJohn has found a new use for his wife's cake mixer but I'll let him show you all:D :D
robert