William Fichtner Screen play

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Please keep us posted on the movies release. Your nephew is a very good actor. Every part I've seen him in he steals the scene, even in minor roles.
Thank You !! I thought his funniest role was "Phil Dearly " in "DROWNING MONA " with Will Ferril , Danny Devito , & Jamie Lee Curtis and of course Bette Midler as Mona.
See it if you can !
:laugh:laugh
:crazy:cheers

wristpin

Well Known Member
Thank You !! I thought his funniest role was "Phil Dearly " in "DROWNING MONA " with Will Ferril , Danny Devito , & Jamie Lee Curtis and of course Bette Midler as Mona.
See it if you can !
:laugh:laugh
Never heard of it. That usually means it wasnt "worthy of the critics" so its a Great movie. I'll see if i can locate it. Thanks for the suggestion!!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
K9 , you can be very proud of your nephew. How many uncle's can say they have actor's in the family, and turned out well.:bow Oh i can brag a little too, i have a son in law that play's for the Florida Georgia line band!!!!:D Unlike some of us that raised hell back in the day ,tore up car's and blew up motor's and rear end's.:D:crazy Just giving you a bad time!!!!:poke How are you doing these day's??????? Hope you are getting well and get that 57 back on the road.:brow

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Billy 3.jpg
K9 , you can be very proud of your nephew. How many uncle's can say they have actor's in the family, and turned out well.:bow Oh i can brag a little too, i have a son in law that play's for the Florida Georgia line band!!!!:D Unlike some of us that raised hell back in the day ,tore up car's and blew up motor's and rear end's.:D:crazy Just giving you a bad time!!!!:poke How are you doing these day's??????? Hope you are getting well and get that 57 back on the road.:brow
On that note ; My son John when he was in the marching band at Florida State . He Got a letter from the manager of "Miami Sound Machine " to come and play the Trumpet for the band.. I think that was in the mid 90s. He declined because at that time he thought they wouldn't amount to anything.
To this day you can still see the kick marks on his Butt from kicking himself !! OH WELL !
Here is a pic of Bill with my brother at home in Bufffalo.

:doh:dunno

Last edited: