Winter time builds =redos

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Well here I am waitng on my 700r4 rebuild kit should be here next week, I put this used trans. in knowing it was going to need a rebuild eventually. After finding out the the 700 have taking a jump in $$ Ive decided to take a chance on it myself , found the front pump bushing has eating a nice groove on the stator shaft so got it replaced and now for some clutchs and seals . Got the ATSG manual and the Haynes manual ,what are you kids tackling this winter

RussC

Well Known Member
I keep projects going all year long. I have a 63 340 hp convertible at paint and body. Jackshaw is waiting on the motor. I'm lacking a project in my shop. Looking at the old 62 belair in the back room. I'm thinking it would make a fun vintage stock car. The frame is rusty...anyone within 200 miles of Springfield Mo have a bare frame? Russ

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Just setting the engine out of the Chevy II for tear down inspection, try to squeeze a little more horsepower out with a more appropiate camshaft and some rework of the intake tract for more volume and flow .............and maybe some wheelie bars.

Last edited:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Russ: I don't have a spare frame at the moment, but will keep an eye out. James picked one up from his buddy Mike, who is getting rid of a lot of cars. Will see if he has another!

I recall a fellow in the St. Louis area had one on CL a while back, will check.

TomK