Wiring

Silversport 63

Well Known Member
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could steer me in 5he right direction I'm trying to hook up my headlights switch but the previous owner cut the plug so I have wires with spaids on them anyone no the how to wire it up

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have lots off old wiring harnesses.
there area 2 different pigtals to plug into the 4 headlites (3 prong and 2 prong)
Which ones are you needing ?
Paul

Silversport 63

Well Known Member
Thanks for the reply paul but I need the plug for the back of the headlight switch on the dash mine was hacked off and I don't no were the wires to I'm not good with wiring

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have about 8 original wiring harnesses. I probably have one them that can be cut off a old under dash used harness
I assume you mean the plastic one the plugs vertically into the headlite switch. For a 63?
Paul

OSTUNNER

I also am in the same boat with wiring the headlight switch. I installed a new Rebel wiring harness, and I am using the existing plug/headlight switch. But I have no information on what wire goes to what term. [U]Ishiftem[/U] do you have the complete picture of that wiring diagram so I can trace each wire back? Thanks guys

Junky

Well Known Member
I suggest that everyone that owns any car that want to do their own work, that they should invest in a Factory Service Manual. If you can't find the answer to your question there, then ask on the forums. It is like going to school without having a pencil and paper to take notes. Yes, I am extremely grumpy some days, and I guess that today is going to be one of them.

OSTUNNER

HAHA thanks for the advice Junky:good. Actually I have a wiring diagram printed out and I am going through each circuit 1 by 1. I figured I would check here to see if anyone basically had a picture of the headlight switch with each terminal labeled. This way I could double check / verify what I got going on.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I suggest that everyone that owns any car that want to do their own work, that they should invest in a Factory Service Manual. If you can't find the answer to your question there, then ask on the forums. It is like going to school without having a pencil and paper to take notes. Yes, I am extremely grumpy some days, and I guess that today is going to be one of them.
What if we can't read junky ?:crazy