Wished I had a camera !!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Why is it that you never have a camera when you what one ??? Yesterday while driving to Easter dinner with the family I saw this !!!

Regular Gas: $ 3.27
Diesel: $4.09

Hate the prices but liked the irony... :cool: :)

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
It's getting crazy out there that's for sure!

I have been playing with the idea of hooking one of my mini cams up to the laptop and bolt it under the 60 so I could see what is really going on during a launch! Or up front. Might be fun.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Has anyone ever heard an explaination as to why diesel prices are more than hi-test gas? Back before I bought my diesel truck the damn stuff was cheaper than regular gas. I thought diesel required less refinerery costs than gas. I only use my truck to haul my cars so it's just a toy that can sit in the driveway but I feel sorry for anyone who uses a diesel truck to make a living. I'm really pick'n and chosing my shows this year.

Richard/SIA

Well Known Member
Mandated "Super Clean" Diesel = MORE refining!

Oil companies either have to start with lower sulphur oil (more $$$) or increase the amount of refining.

Great timing on Gov. Org.'s part. :doh

mac1

Well Known Member
Oil companies either have to start with lower sulphur oil (more $$$) or increase the amount of refining.

Great timing on Gov. Org.'s part. :doh

I just filled up my duramax at 4.25 a gallon. :doh
The demand has increased with most of it going to Asia.
Supply and demand AND greed. = high prices.

gabriel-cestaro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
my 2007 dually which i have for 18 months now has 7000 miles on it it just sits there fuel to high to just ride around :dunno :dunno :dunno