Wristpin visits Lower Ashland!

wristpin

Well Known Member
Did you say NEBRASKI! Who's from NEBRASKI on here? Can't trust them NEBRASKI BOYS. Always have some story about how bad they are at football then use'ta be good at it.
Nebraska had a QB not many years ago who was knocked out (without being touched) in the 4th, rushed to ER, CAT scanned and still made it back to the game before it was over. Anyone else have that fast of a QB?

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Nothing but :cloud for Phil!!!!!, I knew I could get him involved in this!:winner:cool: just like I asked in #40... release the hounds:roll send the Kraken......

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don, So I was in Wisconsin last year to visit a friend in Algoma. We went up north of Green Bay on the east lake side and I Saw sheep/goats on the roof of houses. The houses had grass instead of shingles. They said they leave the sheep up there all summer and that’s how they keep the grass from over growing. And they all had legs that were the same length. :wacko I wonder if they ever fall off. Just saying... I wonder if Phil or wrist pin are roofers?

Last edited:

ragtp66

Well Known Member
Don, So I was in Wisconsin last year to visit a friend in Algoma. We went up north of Green Bay on the east lake side and I Saw sheep on the roof of houses. The houses had grass instead of shingles. They said they leave the sheep up there all summer and that’s how they keep the grass from over growing. And they all had legs that were the same length. :wacko I wonder if they ever fall off. Just saying... I wonder if Phil or wrist pin are roofers?

Goats on top of Al Johnson's? http://www.aljohnsons.com/
Goat cam : http://www.aljohnsons.com/goat-cam/

My Aunt & Uncle have/had a home on the lake in Egg Harbor have not been up there in years but I remember those goats up there when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. Used to have to stop and do the winery tour at Von Stiehl for their cherry wine also. Beautiful up there when the leaves turn in a few weeks.