Wtb: Front And Rear Disc Brake Kit......

WHO HAS THE BEST DEAL ON DISC BRAKE KITS? I'M GONNA BE BUYING ONE HERE SOON, HOPEFULLY. THERE'S A GUY ON EBAY THAT SELLS, FRONT AND BACK KITS FOR BOUT $1000 SHIPPED, I THINK THATS PRETTY GOOD. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED GUYS :cheers :cheers

61bubbletopx

disc brakes

shop around seems alot of new kits out there every day they also are makeing high perf drum kits too stoping power almost as good as drum:cool:

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WHO HAS THE BEST DEAL ON DISC BRAKE KITS? I'M GONNA BE BUYING ONE HERE SOON, HOPEFULLY. THERE'S A GUY ON EBAY THAT SELLS, FRONT AND BACK KITS FOR BOUT $1000 SHIPPED, I THINK THATS PRETTY GOOD. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED GUYS :cheers :cheers

My price is $900 front and rear with power booster/master/prop valve shipped to your door. Less if you need no booster.
I don't necessarily recommend the rear's for stopping power, drums in the back work pretty darn good. I do it mostly for looks myself.
My rear kit comes complete, cables evrything, many won't include the cables and charge extra.

My price is $900 front and rear with power booster/master/prop valve shipped to your door. Less if you need no booster.
I don't necessarily recommend the rear's for stopping power, drums in the back work pretty darn good. I do it mostly for looks myself.
My rear kit comes complete, cables evrything, many won't include the cables and charge extra.

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE REPLYS :cheers HEY 1958 DELIVERY, IS THIS KIT THAT OFFER A COMPLETE KIT? WOULD I NEED TO BUY ANY OTHER PARTS TO MAKE IT WORK AND ARE THEY ALL BOLT ON?

THANKS, PETE

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Every thing bolts on to original spindles/rear end. The only thing left for you would be the hard lines for the front brakes, assuming you still have the orig type single master. The pre-bent line kit runs around $50-60 depending on who you buy it from, or bend your own. I don't like to ship the lines because they require an oversize box and I'm usually out of stock because they're slow movers due to many buyers decide to bend their own.
The rear kit I sell is exactly like Master Powers 55-64 rear kit. It uses 1969 Cadillac calipers with e brake lever.
Are you ading rear discs for looks or for stopping power?
Front kit $225, rear kit $425, Booster/master/prop valve $175. Guessing at $75 for shipping.