Yea! Bernie is running.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Bernie should call Zelenskyy. Maybe he'll lend him some.:dunno
LOOK AT THAT GOLD WATCH HE'S WEARING!!!
DO NOT SEND ONE MORE PENNY GIDDAMMIT!!!

HERE'S MY OPINION....BIDEN CAUSED THE WAR. PUTIN SAID UKRAINE NOT TO JOIN ÑATO SO BIDEN PUSHES FOR IT. PUTIN PROTECTS HIS BORDERS (IRONIC HUH) BY INVADING A COUNTRY ON HIS BORDER THAT BIDEN WAS SENDING LONG RANGE MISSLES TO AS WELL AS US TROOPS (RECENTLY RETIRED AS THEY SAY). NOW WW3 CAN ONLY BE AVOIDED BY GIVING ZELENSKY BILLIONS IN CASH AND WEAPONS.
BULLSHIT!!
BIDEN GOES TO UKRAINE EXACT SAME TIME $500,000,000 IN CASH IS GIVEN TO ZELENSKY!!! COINCIDENCE?
:rantoff
FJB

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The way it look's, Ukraine will be the New Afghanistan.:doh A Big Money Pit.:madThere's No accounting, for the money Biden is sending to Ukraine.

I think bomb shelters might be making a comeback! They can give them a ketchy name like the Potato approved & politically correct Fruit Cellar, with a satisfaction garreonteed WARranty, I'm from the government and I'm here to help, and should this shelter fail it carries a 100 % refund at once to the occupier paid by the US taxpayer so no worries!!

Mark

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
that additional 7.8 trillion national debt from that one time president helped

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Trump raised the debt just like they all do. Maybe for different reasons, but he did. Now all of a sudden the conservatives think it's time to change things.....WTF...WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN????

bobs409

Administrator
Yes he did! Thankfully it won't go thru. Insane how these dems throw around "trillions" like it's "millions." We are so F'd!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
At the end of the day it's just money one for national security and one for the pocket
:crazy :doh:wackoNational Security,,ya right...like more flights to bring in the illegals the libs so love. Laughable....Biden needs more money for the national security illegal problem he has caused...well, he didn't cause it...Obama and his handlers caused it. The money...I interpret that as double down on spending to make us a third world country sooner and one for the pocket of the politician's...but then, I'm just a lowly conservative that thought building the wall was imperative to the State of Affairs in our Republic. I'm NOT ON THE SIDE THAT TORE IT DOWN.

Last edited:

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Notice, Col. Sanders is not running this year? He got got "biden the terrible" to do all his dirty work for him that last 4 years, f-ing communist. You know all this crazy crap is the Sanders agenda with some well seasoned sprinkles from Obango tossed in to make it all work for them and phuk everything up.