Yea! Bernie is running.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
The racist in the DNC a few years ago said that the face of the democrat party would not be old white people. Then they put Hillary, Sanders, etc up for the election. Not as many this time, but, Sanders, Warren, Biden, all front runners, and Sestak, and Williamson are 67, so they are getting up there also, and now maybe Hillary? Who in their right mind would vote or Hillary :dunno2

Anyone looking for a handout......And even though she should be in prison the left would still like it

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
d54895837b10349e4b2eec0e476e8443ba4ca6d7c18a2288dbebd64ed2be7518.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bernie looks a tad befuddled in this picture,it must be the stench rolling off that pig he's standing by.:overheat

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He'll find out what "Global Warming" really is, where he's going, when he departs this earth.:doh:drop

Or like Jack Lemon said in the Great Race, " when it comes up to my chin, I am going to say something " :doh I find it amazing that these people want to try and quote science until it doesn't work for them. I think we are having climate change. I think it is a part of the earth's cycle for the most part. The doomsdayers will never speak about how the earth is made up. They will not speak about earths core. They will not speak of any science other than maybe the last 150 years or so. They refuse to go back 5k years when we had a major climate change on the west coast of south america, or speak to any of the ice ages and the warming that followed it. They don't want to talk about an whales in Utah. They for some reason believe to the contrary of science that earth is static, that it never changes. :wacko

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The powers that be most always lie to us so you don't know when they might be telling the truth and the truth would only be on how they take their coffee. They always have an angle most always that's about money or power or whatever suits them at the time. I was watching the Douche bags today and I tell you it should be mandatory that Schiff Face has to wear dark sunglass's anytime he's out in public. Anytime Pumpkinhead spoke I had to look away usually in disgust and I would have liked to go down the line with a ball bat and whack everyone of those Dems you would need to wear hip boots the $hit was getting so high in there and the blowjobs were a plenty.:cry2

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Mark, I was born and raised in Canton Oh. many years ago. I know you must remember the pollution back then. Hell the Cuyahoga River burned for days back then and you didn't dare eat fish from Lake Erie. Times change but you cant tell the all knowing ones! It pisses me off that the liberals try to tell me how dirty things are nowadays!

Global Warming My ASS!!!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
So you're a transplanted Buckeye then Junk.:cool: Yeah I think I was in the 5th or 6th grade and we went up to Cleveland and took a ride on the Goodtime 2 on the Cuyahoga river and it stunk so bad that we darn near got sick that was some nasty water. The air has cleaned up some in Cleveland thanks to greed & the love of money when almost everyone left this Country for other place's and in Youngstown we have one steel mill left in Briar Hill so the air is a hell of a lot better here now and if the Dicks down in Washington would have been doing their job protecting God & Country they could have saved us a lot of pain and the tree huggers really would have had something to Beech about if all our steel mills were still going strong and thanks to GM we don't even have Lordstown assembly plant anymore.

Mark