Yea! Bernie is running.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
e97552c32f54fd1d3278642bb0e96101d3072291bee94eba964c10a5c7dbf3b8.jpg

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
A teacher asked her class how many of them were Bernie Sanders fans.
Not really knowing what a Bernie Sanders fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not a Bernie Sanders fan.'

The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you a Bernie Sanders fan?'

Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Conservative.'

The teacher asked him why he's a Conservative.

Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Conservative and my Dad's a Conservative, so I'm a Conservative.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your Mom was a Moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'

Little Johnny replied, 'A Bernie Sanders fan.'

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Attachment just for Skip.....

I can see Bernie becoming President.

During his first term joebama will be replaced by Harris. She completes his term and is elected for 4 more years easily as the chicken$hit republicans will have done nothing about our 3rd world voting problems. Then she will be a shoo in for another term due to the chicken$hit republicans doing nothing about voting fraud again and not worrying about a few million new non qualified voters coming in from Mexico. I mean, those immigration laws are just a suggestion.....After she's out its finally Bernie's turn with Hillary as vice president, then the same cycle happens all over........... Who cares by then if he's not breathing, stuffed, or how old he is. obama will still be there to run the show behind the curtains..............Fen'cser'sthumbnail (7).jpg

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
My son told me years ago when i complained about bathhouse barry -(obama) when he was president- that he was just a puppet--hes telling pedojoe what to do now, who is pulling bathouse's strings???????? Soros or someone else..........

bobs409

Administrator
My son told me years ago when i complained about bathhouse barry -(obama) when he was president- that he was just a puppet--hes telling pedojoe what to do now, who is pulling bathouse's strings???????? Soros or someone else..........

He's practically a vegetable! I saw a video where someone had to tell him in his ear piece to salute the Marines he was coming up on. Instead of actually doing it, he just mumbled, "salute Marines" like a parrot! If you need someone to tell you that, it's pretty bad! I wonder who dresses old joe? (naw, never mind)