Yea! Bernie is running.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
d129f3ef2e7b9ee76faa1d391408452cd0068d8d25f20599a5508b88d51f3185.png

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
If memory serves me properly, sometimes it doesn't, in the polls of the last Presidential election, it showed that Sanders was the only one who could beat Trump. But the DNC wanted their golden girl and I'm glad they did. The rest is history as they say. I know polls are just that, polls. I don't put alot of value in them. A recent one I saw had Biden, if running, beating Trump soundly. He was also far ahead of other democraps wanting to run. Can't tell you why, but I believe this. If he does run, the GOP could be in trouble, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
This guy raised 6 million dollars within 48 hours of announcing his intention to run. The vast majority of the money raised was $20.00 or less per donation. What's this tell you?? I know what it tells me. There are alot of people out there who like and believe in this guy. This guy should be taken very seriously by the GOP. It's going to get very interesting, Carmine.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
This type of garbage is infecting at the state and local level now too. People just want free shit now. I am not happy with Trumps stand on the 2A but the alternative is chilling. We better get another 4 years of someone conservative and hopefully another Supreme Court pick pr we are really going to be in trouble.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Don't put nothing pass this guy. He is dangerous. To be taken seriously. There are many, many people i.e. voters out there, who like him. As I previously posted, he raised 6 million dollars within 48 hours of announcing his candidacy. Most were 20 dollar donations which equals alot of votes, Carmine.