Yea! Bernie is running.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Don't have a thing for psycho broads Mark?

No sir Bob at least not this psycho broad but the kid standing in back of her has that yea I'd hit that look on his face however with that being said I'd still hit the one psycho Broad that we all know and love, you know the one with the mule teeth and the deer caught in the headlights look.

Mark

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Watching Burnie and Pocahontas debating. Scaaaaaaaaarie! Burnie (yes, I know it’s misspelled) just tries to scare people quoting biiiig numbers and promising free everything. Burnie and Pocahontas can’t spend enough of our taxpayers money fast enough to “tryout” their “bright” ideas. God, please help us!

Fuzz

MAGA

bobs409

Administrator
What is scary is the people that are actually falling for their BS! Thank GOD for Mr. Trump!!! :pray

Problem is, what will happen 2024? We better find another great candidate or it's only a matter of time before the lunacy begins again... :juggle

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What is scary is the people that are actually falling for their BS! Thank GOD for Mr. Trump!!! :pray

Problem is, what will happen 2024? We better find another great candidate or it's only a matter of time before the lunacy begins again... :juggle

Thing that scares me Bob is the stupid factor in this Country the Dems won the House and if the stupid factor rears its ugly head again and Trump doesn't get reelected. I mean you have to remember we are living inside a nightmare here since the Dems went fruit cake on us:crazy and are now displaying there dirty wares for President of the United States what a freaken disgrace and disservice to this Country.:bat

Mark

Last edited:

Junky

Well Known Member
If Trump doesn't get re-elected, then the economy will suffer greatly. With the new $15 an hour minimum wage that many of the states have enacted, even though it is going to be phased in, will cause more unemployment, and inflation to skyrocket. 99% of todays politicians have never worked except in government, never had to meet a payroll deadline, or have any practical business experience. Higher minimum wages just cause the employer to pass these costs onto the consumer of their products. If they can't pass these costs on, then the business goes out of business, and the employees go on unemployment insurance, which is paid by the state ultimately. Unemployment insurance premiums are paid by all employers, and their costs go up as unemployment claims go up, leading to additional costs to the business. This can amount to thousands of dollars a month as a payroll tax on the business. One way to get the costs down, is to employ less people, and the cycle continues in a downward spiral, until we have a recession, a polite term for what used to be called a depression. With the number of people presently on some form of social assistance today, where is the money going to come from to continuing to support these social programs. Just think of what a $100 buying power was in 1969, and today, what it buys 50 years later. In 50 years from now, a dollar bill will probably be like what a penny is today.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Junky I believe this is their plan. Raise the minimum wage and then this wrecks the economy and everything else and then they hire the illegals they recently let into this Country + the ones that have been here already to compete with us for our jobs and this drives wages down and this makes their rich friends very very happy and then you're on your way to be a member of the E.U. Global economy and next will be the One World Government . I know this all sounds pretty dismal but hey I'm a negative kinda guy.:D

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
efb820d404c4d2863bf6b67f4a0ec3f52b0abbab04e58356d924a3f103ef27f0.png