You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Woman sues Samsung for $1.8M after cell phone gets stuck inside her vagina

An Albuquerque woman is suing Samsung for $1.8 million after she necessitated medical attention after inserting her cell phone inside her vagina and was unable to retrieve it for 96 hours

Salma Briant, 39, claims her medical bills at the University of New Mexico Hospital amount to $1,168,000 and that she has suffered from severe psychological distress because of the whole ordeal.

Briant said she first inserted the cell phone inside her vagina as a dare from one of her friends, but quickly realized that the phone would not come out.

Attorney Jim McAfee’s claims his client was forced to undergo a cesarean section to remove the cell phone because of the atypical shape of her pelvis and had no insurance at the time.

A Samsung spokesman said they would not comment on this case at this moment but explained that an out-of-court settlement was still an option on the table.

“I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

“Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I'm not sure what is worse, this crazy bitch doing that, suing the phone maker or the phone maker actually considering paying her. :confused :wtf

Strange things happen. For instance, work comp paying 100% for a knee replacement which was basically just wore out. All that wear didn't happen on the job, and if paid at all, the cost should be pro rated. Instead they pay and the employers work comp rate increases.

chuckl

Well Known Member
All she needed was Doctor Pol and his calf puller to get that phone out!! What was it, a Maxi-pad or an I-pad? My question is: if she pushed it into her vagina. then it should come out through the same opening. And in the intervening 96 hours, did she get any orgasmic phone calls or did she have the phone company shut it off? I wonder what other dumb-shit things she has tried in order to extort money. Inquiring minds need to know!! :laugh:roll:lmao:laugh2:mock

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm trying to get a life size picture in my head as to what this loser looks like but the image is just to large so were going to hafta take Bobs for it.

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
I live in a low income area, so we don't have anything larger than a $20 bill at any one time. Besides, money is money, no matter what the denomination. $100 bills is just downright bulky. That would clock in at roughly 22 pounds and require an entire briefcase to carry a million dollars. A million dollars in $100 bills weighs 22 pounds. In $20 bills, it is 110 pounds. How much did Obama send to Iran?? Here is the answer... https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/

$100 roll.jpg

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Woman sues Samsung for $1.8M after cell phone gets stuck inside her vagina

An Albuquerque woman is suing Samsung for $1.8 million after she necessitated medical attention after inserting her cell phone inside her vagina and was unable to retrieve it for 96 hours

Salma Briant, 39, claims her medical bills at the University of New Mexico Hospital amount to $1,168,000 and that she has suffered from severe psychological distress because of the whole ordeal.

Briant said she first inserted the cell phone inside her vagina as a dare from one of her friends, but quickly realized that the phone would not come out.

Attorney Jim McAfee’s claims his client was forced to undergo a cesarean section to remove the cell phone because of the atypical shape of her pelvis and had no insurance at the time.

A Samsung spokesman said they would not comment on this case at this moment but explained that an out-of-court settlement was still an option on the table.

“I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

“Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.
:laugh:roll:lmao Ain't no room for STUPID here.