You tube Z11

Hoyt99

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes.it's a drag car.The nose high stance was done for better weight transfer/traction.The sound is from headers,cam and compression.Yes the throttle response or lack there of sounds like the timing curve needs some attention.

How did that stance get built? I recall trying to achieve that when we were kids in the 60’s - and always wound up with a jillion coil spring spacers, a crummy ride, and never got the stance close.

Does anyone know how the stance was achieved?

I too have a white 63 409 and am ready to move the project in that direction.

Thanks

Chip

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
How do we know you didn’t pay somebody else to lay down that rubber..??? or take a snapshot of somebody else’s burn out .....??? we have no video proof of what the shaker can do, or the sound which it makes........!!! That means there Has to be a video ...........!!!!!! :bore4:bore3:rub:pop..........???
OK......ONE MORE TIME.......I'll get a video.......Hope the stock drive train stays together!!!:scared

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Don’t succumb to peer pressure if you don’t feel comfortable........ that’s what I was always told......Actually that’s not true I just made it up

But you sure could videotape it have somebody shoot it as you’re going down the road and let us hear it idle