YOURS, MINE & OURS PART 2

409envy

Well Known Member
Russ and his wife were extremely gracious for allowing Dennis and I to gate crash their little slice of heaven. I had an excellent and educational experience talking with Russ and Dennis and was able to acquire a few key pieces for my next big project.

I hope I didn’t overstep when I went into full American picker mode! Either way it was a great time and Russ is a helluva host.

(Dennis went off the deep end on Thursday afternoon but it sure was fun to watch :D)

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
YOU GOTTA BE CAREFULL AROUND RUSS!!!!!!!! HE'S SNEAKY!!!!!!!!! Plus he makes himself so humble!!!!!!!!! If he ever calls me squeaky bastard one more time.....I'm gonna come down some night in my new Volvo and see what I can bring home!!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
YOU GOTTA BE CAREFULL AROUND RUSS!!!!!!!! HE'S SNEAKY!!!!!!!!! Plus he makes himself so humble!!!!!!!!! If he ever calls me squeaky bastard one more time.....I'm gonna come down some night in my new Volvo and see what I can bring home!!!!!!!

409envy

Well Known Member
They do look like they fit well! I’m sure the bubble will be straight as a die. Just crack the whip on block sanding.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
So how does that work, Dennis? Is he doing the mechanicals on the frame and suspension?

Happy 4th!

TomK

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
update...........demolition derby supports are out..... panels removed ........guts blasted and will be sealed.........body to drop on frame this week....
all fenders, doors placed and gapped.......rear quarters placed and gapped to doors & welded.......bodywork.....prime

IMG_20200716_185713695_HDR.jpgIMG_20200716_185645097_HDR.jpgIMG_20200716_185629483.jpgIMG_20200716_185655661_HDR.jpg