Yup it looks good!

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
After a month of shaping cutting and sanding it's pretty much done except for the inside work. Bonded on with lord fusor then glassed, cat haired and smoothed so it aint going no where!

IMAGE_368.jpg

IMAGE_369.jpg

IMAGE_370.jpg

IMAGE_371.jpg

IMAGE_372.jpg

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Yow! that looks bad a$$! How about stepping away from the car and taking a picture of the whole rig so we can see what the new hood looks like? ;)

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Yow! that looks bad a$$! How about stepping away from the car and taking a picture of the whole rig so we can see what the new hood looks like? ;)

A few full size profile pics would be nice.

Looks great Tic!

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

thanks everyone!!

Been drizzeling here all day :grumble: Once it stops I'll post a Full view pic. Needs a bath now with all of the dust!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
You did good again !!!!

Tic,

As always your work looks greeeeaaaat.:bow:clap There is a cruise this weekend for the Food Bank. Maybe we can link up ????:cool:

Bill

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tic,

As always your work looks greeeeaaaat.:bow:clap There is a cruise this weekend for the Food Bank. Maybe we can link up ????:cool:

Bill

long as it stays dry this weekend, I hate doing 360's, I plan on being at state and glenwood A&W about 10am to pick up the map and first card of the cruise:D I'll stay behind you to keep the noise levels down :-)

Hope to see you there!!

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sounds good, see you there !!:cool::cheers

LOL might be a "DATE" but I aint brining ya flowers :roll Well maybe for the miss:D

Looking like it will be clear and cool and this year maybe frost will not be hanging off the carbs when I get there:eek:

Not to good of pics since it's still bluzzy out but here they are.

IMAGE_373.jpg

IMAGE_375.jpg

IMAGE_376.jpg

IMAGE_378.jpg

IMAGE_377.jpg