Z-11 AIR CLEANER NEED SOME INFO

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well, I've made a little progress on the "real" Z11 air cleaner base. It's moving slow as I am working several projects at the same time. Here's a shot of the base and the K&N air filter element, that I had to make larger in diameter by adding a section from another filter.0330160647-00.jpg

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks Jason. Hopefully I can start making more progress on it in the next few weeks. I'm going to try to see how close to an original I can make this one, since it is going on a Z11 engine.:pray

409envy

Well Known Member
Thanks Jason. Hopefully I can start making more progress on it in the next few weeks. I'm going to try to see how close to an original I can make this one, since it is going on a Z11 engine.:pray
Your Z11 Jim? Would love to see and hear more about it!

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Your Z11 Jim? Would love to see and hear more about it!

No, it's not mine. I could only dream about owning a Z11. Closest I'll get to one is just having the intake at the shop while I'm building the air cleaner.:)

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Totally Awsum work :appl This is what Hot Roddin' is all about. Brings us back to the "good ol' daze" when we had to fabricate our brainstorms instead of google! them.........:D