Z-11 Fast back Novas?

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
wowsers!

odie15 said:
Ronnie, The Mystery Motor in the picture is going into one of the remaining fastback nova's. The current owner is restoring it back to road race config. He plans on vintage racing the car mostly on the west coast. This motor is one of two that we have built for him. You can view some more photo's at
http://www.toeperf.com/427mystery.htm . We tried to build these on the mild side to maintain reliability.(replacement blocks, heads, intakes are pretty hard to find). On the dyno they made 569 hp at 6000 rpm and 546 ft-lbs at 4500 rpm.

How do ya'll feel about me hosting those photos on my site? Those are great! I've never seen such detail. I'm convinced now that I saw one of these in a white 55 Chevy with fiberglass panels named The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I've gotta search for that guy again! The exhaust manifolds stuck in my mind - very different!

Thanks!

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Gee ODIE, looks like you got Ronnie all fired up. Three exclamation signs, keep it up and he'll be using CAPITOL letters.:roll :roll :roll
Ray

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Unreal !!! Never seen so many 0- casting numbers in one place...that water pump is really odd looking...