Z 11 heads and intake

he still says he has some stuff. but the story is changing by the day. we will wait and see what he has for sale.
he said the heads are brand new in the boxes so that makes me think they are a set of edelbrocks or something like that.
i guess if he wants to sell it bad enough he will get back with me. thanks to everyone for the help and info.. it's good stuff to know.
now we play the waiting game........................................

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
he still says he has some stuff. but the story is changing by the day. we will wait and see what he has for sale.
he said the heads are brand new in the boxes so that makes me think they are a set of edelbrocks or something like that.
i guess if he wants to sell it bad enough he will get back with me. thanks to everyone for the help and info.. it's good stuff to know.
now we play the waiting game........................................

dang:bat

JOMO409

Supporting Member 1
Lynn:

Take a look at E-bay # 150754394833 , You can see a complete Z-11 for sale. A very rare site. It should have orange valve covers, but what the heck!!!

Joe

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Lynn:

Take a look at E-bay # 150754394833 , You can see a complete Z-11 for sale. A very rare site. It should have orange valve covers, but what the heck!!!

Joe

Z-11 valve covers are not orange but painted 1962 silver/green color.
That's one of our members here selling that engine.

No409

Supporting Member 1
someone contacted me this week about a set of z11 heads and intake, that the guy didnt know what they were worth, and they were in indy. Gotta be the same stuff

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
like i said........to good to be true....................oh well............
Remember. I doesn't cost anything to look. I you need someone to go look with you, call me. I make a lot of trips to indy. The one time you thinl it's BS it may be real. I have a friend that bought an 09 with a Z top for $150. (30 years ago) but it was still a deal.

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I thought there was a small disturbance in the FORCE the last time I passed through Indy. It was on the west side...........

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I thought there was a small disturbance in the FORCE the last time I passed through Indy. It was on the west side...........

That's usually usually Phil's truck idling.....I think it's the BioDiesel he uses.

:laugh