z11 parts

BC409

Supporting Member 1
thought someone might be interested. on racingjunk.com in the nostalgia dragracing section are some z11 pieces for sale, two piece intake,repro cowl air duct,heads,carbs. not sure if its all correct but maybe worth a look.

brett

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
You need to get with it

If you read all the posts here, you'll see this has been posted and commented on already.

Bungy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This reminds me of the Z-11 intake I passed on at the Jefferson, WI swap 3 years ago for $1000. I said to myself, "What am I going to do with that? I'll never find a set of heads to go with it" :doh
I'm much smarter then that now.

BC409

Supporting Member 1
models916
please forgive my not following exact protocol in posting to the proper section.
I obviously incorrectly assumed that more members were likely to check the general section than the less frequented z11 section.Now that I realize how important procedure is,I will strive to be more concerned with details and less concerned with trying to be helpful by passing on info to other members.
bc409

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
no big thing

I was not concerned, just trying to keep you from wasting your time starting the thread all over again. Pretty sure a lot of guy here are very interested in anything Z11. I apologize if you read it the wrong way. Just keep on posting.
Mike

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
bc409......... Like Mike said we love to see 409 stuff anywhere so keep us up to date when you see something but if you see it in MD or Del post it by PM to me to keep Phil from raiding us. He is known to travel:D :D
robert