WA Full Blown Frenzy at Pacific Raceway

HHR-L80

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
West Coast race event in Kent Washington.
3rd annual Full Blown Frenzy May 17-18. 2 full days of racing. 348/409 class. Thursday move in 4:30pm-9:00pm. Friday gates open 7:00am. Ticketing to open next week. More details to come.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Really glad to hear they will be having another event. Due to reasons beyond my control I will not be able to attend. I am doing a lot better and hope that I will be able to race again, only time will tell.

Dean: Good luck with the event & hope you get some good participation. My best to everyone.

Joel

HHR-L80

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Glad you are getting better, Joel. You and Shelly will be missed at the event this year. Take care of yourself and we'll race again in the future.

We also hope to have good participation and good weather. Should have more ticket information soon.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hi Joel I went up to spectate Dean and John ran sat then on Sunday was raining on n off I had to leave at 1:00 but no racing until then I’am sure Dean will fill us in soon

HHR-L80

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
We had 2 cars. The weather forecast was cloudy with sunbreaks on day 1. Day 2 was light rain off and on all morning. Early afternoon rain stopped for very short time. There was 2 other classes that were able to run before us. We went to the staging lanes and then a downpour happened right before our eliminations. So we were rained out.
Here is a few pics. I was car 894 and John was 6209 on the time slips.

1st.jpg2nd.jpg3rd.jpg4th.jpg5th.jpg6th.jpg7th.jpg

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Sorry about the rain problems & that there were only you two. Looks as if you guys were pretty close & should of been some interesting races. Guess you will have to wait till next year to see who the winner is. Hopefully more racer's next year. I plan to be here, only time will tell. Take care & keep in touch.:)

Joel